AVM not updated after RFE response

skip walker

Registered Users (C)
RFE issued June 21, received June 28, replied July 11, received by INS as per FedEx tracking July 12. AVM still says RFE sent on June 21 blah blah... Is this common? Anybody else been thro\' this and got approval? Please respond. Thank you.

No Title

I guess so.

I sent a respose to RFE (dated June 13th) on July 6th and INS received it on July 9th. Still AVM says RFE is issued on June 13th etc etc.

RFE - Home or Lawyer

Please let me know.
IIO today said will be sent to my home address. AVM updated jul 16, saying they are requesting additional info. Still havent received it.
Any comments.

No Title

Looks like they have not updated RFE response messages in July. Any July RFE responders - have you noticed an updated AVM. Please post with info\' if any. Thanks!

RFE update in AVM

Yes, we replied for RFe on the 9th July 2001, and the AVM on the 11th changed to saying " on July 11th., we received requested blah blah etc etc". we are still waiting for any action. Our details:

PD 12/98
RD 04/2001
ND 04/2001
RFE INS: 05/22/2001 but received 06/19/2001
RFE replied: 07/09/2001
AVM changed: 07/11/2001
RFE was for my birth certificate since it was recently registered!

Good luck

They never got back to me also

We have replied to July 2nd and never AVM got updated.I called last week and they haven\'t got my mail as of today AVM never updated so far.
IS THIS NORMAL?
THANKS

RFE AVM

We received RFE for my wife. Reply was sent to INS on July 11th. INS received it on July 12th (according to FEDEX tracking). But till today AVM says "On June 13th we issued blah blah...."

This RFE was for medical (no records of vaccinations).

I talked to IIO few minutes back and she said that it looks like officer working on my wife\'s case has not received it from mail room.

I am getting worried. My I-485 was approved 2 months back.

Thanks