AVM msg still "975..999" but IIO said FP received and ok and AVM will not be updat

tt tt

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I checked my and wife\'s AVM for 485 update, the message is still " we received your application...it takes 975 days " , next both of us called the IIO and were told that the FPs were received and were OK. Beyond that the IIOs did not say much...one of them made a statement that the AVM will not be updated ???
now my question is: what does the " FP received and processing resumed " message means ?
Does it mean that the files are now waiting to be assigned to an officer ? whereas if the message is still the same then the files are not yet assigned to the officer ??

details : wac-02-035, fp done 3/19 , rd 10/9 nd 11/9 eb3 san jose
please help...
regards
tt tt

same boat

I did my FP on April 12, same 999 day message. Talked to IIO, he told me your \'Agency Check\'??? is pending. My WAC - 02-057-

No Title

tt tt,
As far as I observed at this point of time there is no link between IBIS check and AVM message. I mean based on AVM message one cannot say if IBIS is done or not (provided the case is still pending).
-PCee

what is a "safe"interval to call back IIO ?

I read some places that repeated calls to IIO result in RFE, I
had called last thursday, can anyone when I can call IIO and ask
if the background checks are complete on my file ? in anothe 1-2
weeks or so ?
Also someone else reported that after background checks are done
it takes 60 days to get file assigned to officer..is that true ?

my avm message is still the same , so I guess I may have to
be a little more pro-active ? about my case !

Dont think calling IIO will increase your chance of RFE....

That sounds like a lot of BS. The IIo told me the same 60 day waiting period too. I wonder if thats a minimum or a maximum. I think if they have your FP back and case is waiting it means that your background check is complete. The IIO told us ours was. ND 11/10 FP 3/29
AVM still 999...

Thanks ...in my case the IIO said FP checks done on April 29th

I did not ask for background checks...will do that by the end of this month if needed...hmm 60 days after all is in order ..
thanks for the info
my wac is 02-035 and fp done on 3/19

lawyer checked with CSC - FYI

message is still \'....999 days\' for me and my spouse.

WAC-02-034-xxxx
ND: 11/08
FP: 03/06
EB3-RIR

When lawyer checked, IIO told our FP and background checks are completed on May 30. It will take atleast 60 days before it get assigned to an officer.

I did and she told me that FP was ok and file was pending.

the IIO\'s dont tell too much anyway....anyway I am waiting anxiously to see what happens

Thanks PCee, just one question for you ...

Are you still waiting for your approval ? what is your rd/nd ??

regards
tt tt

Let me call today and ask about background check and getting

assigned to officer...also about msg change..will ask my wife to do the same and then we can compare notes.

that\'s what the IIO told me too...no change will happen in AVM but

that does not make any sense since AVM for others has changed.

Talked to IIO again today:

1) She confirmed that the FP was good and received on 4/29 ( I had done FP on 3/19 for a schduled FP of 4/25 )
2) I asked if background/security checks are done : she said I think so !
3) I asked when it could be assigned to officer , she said I have no idea and I cannot tell you , sorry .
My prev call was 3 weeks ago , I guess I need to wait some more before trying to talk to them again.

does that message change have any relation to the IBIS check getting completed or not ?