AVM messages changed to "Asking additional Info" PD 12/97, RD 6/17/00, ND 6/30/00

Mahender Singh

This morning I checked AVM. The message has changed from "Application to adjust I-485 was received on 6/30/00. ..." To "On May 24/01, Notice has be sent to get additional Information. The detail of the additional information is in the letter". I have not yet received the letter niether my lawyer.

My case details are EB2 class action, India, PD 12/97, I-140 8/00, I-485 RD 6/17/00, ND 6/30/00, FP 11/00.

MS

No Title

They only send the RFE yesterday.... and that\'s hardly 1 day!! you need to give it at least 3-4 days. Now with the long weekend, expect it sometime mid next week to end of next week.

No Title

Hi Mahender

Was your message exactly the way you wrote it. Because my RFE message
is little different from yours. For me it says additional evidence. I don\'t know what that means.
Here is the text of my message

My AVM changed today to "On May 24th a notice has been mailed requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The details about the additional information is in the letter".
what does this mean. Is this a standard RFE message for emp letter. Does the standard RFE message say additional evidence or should it only say additional information. I had my friend\'s address listed on my petition since i relocate a lot. I am little worried since "evidence" may even mean verification of my addess. I need some help please

EB2, India
pd 12/98
nd 05/00
fp 04/01

No Title

Hi Mahendar

Did your attorney get the RFE. If so what was the RFE for. My attorney hasn\'t got it yet.

Thanks and good luck to you