AVM message ??

mds939

Registered Users (C)
Iam right now in 485 pending state at TSC
RD June 2001, waiting for FP. Today myonline case status and AVM changed to a new message. Just wondering if anyone knows what it could be. FYI Iam not in the list of countries that needs Registration.

"On March 7, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."

Congratulations. You can expect to see your Finger Printing Notice in your mail box soon. Check with your lawyer if he/she got it already. Good luck.

May be you are already approved!!!

Usually such a message indicates the approval of a case. Ofcourse, I know GC approval without a FP is not normal. But who can say...
Anyway the message is a good news

I heard the same AVM message

mds939,
I read the same message on case status web page as well as heardon the AVM. I have gotten two fingerprint notices. First one arrived on 2/13/03 scheduled for 03/14/03. Second one arrived on 03/03 week (dont know the exact day i was out of town all week long). This one was returned by postmaster to INS because address forwarding period was expired ( i had moved and requested change of address to INS as well as address forwarding to post office) I have relocated to different state so the second finger print noticed asked me to visit the office in Birmingham Alabama.
I wish they would write more meaning message than cryptic messages. Thanks for sharing your AVM message info.

PD: 06/97
RD: 06/2001
ND: 08/2001
FP: 03/2003

I did my FP on March 05/03, today my case online status changed to as follows, Is any body have any ideas on this.

Current Status:
On March 17, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

RD 09/01 ND 10/01 FP 03/05

Just to confirm the AVM message was infact a FP notice and I received the notice on 3/18 but the scheduled date was for 3/15. So we went to the INS support center and they said its ok and got the FP done today 3/19. FYI for Atlant a applicants This is the center in Buford Hwy, Atlanta.

Megabyte,

seems your case is approved. You might want to call TSC and confirm that. If that is the case Congratulations in advance !!