AVM Message "Case Not Found"

pagladashu

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
     I have two questions,

1. When you check AVM, you hear "Your application .........was recieved
on so and so date. Which date is that ? RD or ND ?

2. I check the AVM on weekly basis. Since a month or so my message has
 changed to \'Case not found\'. Earlier it it used to say January 2001.
Are there any people out there who applied in January 2001 or later
getting similar message ?

No Title

Its says a similar message for me too.. did u ever talk to the IIO about the problem.. of "Case not Found" from the AVM ?

No Title

VSC AVM says "Case not found" for my I485 with notice date Jan 01 2001. I am seeing the same problem with couple of other people in this group who are also have the same ND as Jan 01. Anyone is in the same boat? May be VSC AVM system is not recognizing cases with ND Jan 01 2001 cases.

No Title

VSC AVM says "Case not found" for my I485 with notice date Jan 01 2001. I am seeing the same problem with couple of other people in this group who are also have the same ND as Jan 01. Anyone is in the same boat? May be VSC AVM system is not recognizing cases with ND Jan 01 2001.

No Title

Its says a similar message for me too.. did u ever talk to the IIO about the problem.. of "Case not Found" from the AVM ?

No Title

Nope, I couldn\'t get hold of an Immigration Officer. Is there anyone in this group had simillar problem and got it changed on a later date?

No Title

There is another EB 1 guy with January 2001 ND and May FP
reporting the same problem in another discussion (ns 140)
Seems to be a generic problem. Since VSC is approving July 2000
cases it is a long way to go for us anyway.
It would be very kind though if anyone gets a chance to speak to IIO
or anyone gets a message change in future to report to the 485 discussion.

No Title

I am in same boat with ND of Jan 2001 and I spoke to IIO a few days ago and she told me that there was some upgrade in system and they lost some case numbers in this voice system. The best thing to do is get through to a IIO and tell him/her ur EAC# and ask them to add it back to this system.

It has worked for me in past hope it works this time too.

No Title

Yes, I talked to the IIO, he said because ND is Jan 2001, according to his the AVM msg can be ignored has they are processing Jul 2000, cases, Jan 2001 will take some time....so don\'t worry guys and lets check the AVM after a month or so..

No Title

Guys,
Talk to an IIO at VSC today. SHE TOLD ME THAT DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE AVM. She checked my case and it was in the system. She also told me that there is a problem with AVM and they are working on that to correct the problem.

No Title

Guys,

I485 filed in VSC.
I did my FP in california. I checked with FBI today, they said that they had sent it to CSC. I do not understand this. The FP notice was from VSC but FP results were sent to CSC. I also checked with VSC today, they said they havn\'t received the FP results yet. I did my FP in Apr 28, its almost a month. Any one had this kind of problem?
Will CSC forward my FP results to VSC? Any light on this will be helpful to me...

No Title

My case had the same problem. When I talked to an IIO, she said "this case is transfered to a local office and that\'s why it is not available in the system anymore."