AVM Message for RFE

Dpa

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone checked AVM after receiving RFE response by INS?
Here is the AVM message for my case.
"On 26th March 2002 we received your response to our request for evidence of information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days to process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing is complete before requesting the additional material and this kind of case is taking approximately 540 days. You will receive written decision on this case."
 My case details:
RD : 06/26/2000
FP(1st) : Nov 4, 2000
FP(2nd) : March 14, 2002
RFE Received: Feb 22, 2002
RFE response received by INS : March 26th, 2002
It\'s greatly appreciated your AVM msg here. Does anyone have any ideas what it mean?

No Title

AVMs are pretty much standard messages and are meant to cover all possible scenarios that is why max possible days are reported by these. So don\'t literally go for it. I believe since they have requested for second FP and you have already done it, you are quite close to end of your ordeal. Usually INS requests for second FP if all other pre-requisites are met. It is just matter of couple of weeks if not days. Best of luck.

RFE not only for FP...

Thanks for your response. In addition to 2nd FP (because 1st one expired) I got RFE for letter from employer, Last 3 yrs FedTax returns, Last 4 months pay stubs and proof of valid status for dependents from so and so period. My case is not looking like a normal case. It\'s long pending case I don\'t know what could be the reason.

It happened to my wife EAD

On 4th Feb 2002 we received your response to our request for evidence of information. It is taking between 30 and 90 days to
    process this kind of case. However, because preliminary processing is complete before requesting the additional material and this kind
    of case is taking approximately 90 days. You will receive written decision on this case."

Till now we didnt recieve any , called IIO , she also said same , she said the clock starts again after they recieve evidence what do you call such system I dont have any word in my civilized dictionary

get stats

I think this type of message is true in some cases. We can predict how extent it is true if other applicants post what their AVM says.

No Title

Except one that you said they are evaluating your educational qualification and enquiring about work experience from your home country, other requests that INS has made are very common. By the way what category dod you apply in? Did you apply in EB1?