AVM Message For FP Done Before 10/30

ScorpionRaj

Registered Users (C)
What does AVM message says for FP done earlier to 10/30. Mine was done on 10/20 at SJC 7 the message still says.. "FP sent to you..."
Please reply guys so we know what\'s going on with our cases
Thanks

I did it on Oct 31st - no change in AVM message

Is this something to be worried about?

Let\'s Keep Track !!

There is no need to worry but just curious as people did FP after 10/30 are getting changed message...

Apr_waiter

As you have done FP on same date as me, can you update me if you hear any change in your AVM message. I\'ll do the same if I hear something diff.
  Thanks

AVM not updated

Did my FP on 11/2 but AVM still not updated and says "FP sent on blah blah...".

Hope it\'ll get updated very soon.

No Title

I did FP on 10/30.

AVM for me got updated on 11/17 saying that my FP was collected on Nov 16, and my I-485 case is pending for review.

--pban

What WAC # do you have to enter to get the FP status...

I entered my I-485 Wac # and it says that they have received the application on so and so date and the application is taking 975-999 days to process.

But, I didnot hear any information based on the FP Status. I would like to know what # should I give to listen to that AVM.

I gave my FP on 09/25 is SJ.

Regards
pvgk.

Enter Your WAC# & It gives FP status.

Please enter WAC# for FP status, but noe sure AVM gives you correct message as few people get "FP Recived..." some people get "FP sent..." message, so we are in a bit confusion

My Wife got her FP Done on 10/16. AVM still has std mesg.

I called FBI today and they said FPs were cleared and sent back to INS on 10/20 itself. But even today, the AVM for my wife\'s WAC# has same standard mesage of 975-999 days wait time.

Scorpion and Apr_waiter

I also did FP on 10/20, and my message is still not updated. so keep in touch when you hear any updates.

$$ Huge money. $6 US just for signing up, earn $1 to $8 US for email. No risk, no payment, no credit

Get paid $1.00-$8.00 per e-mail to simply view a website. No fees involved. And get a one time $6.00 signup bonus! Plus get 10% of earnings for everyone you refer that signs up!!

Go to http://www.nitroclicks.com for more details.

Click on the link to signup

When you sign up, please use my id "bigbugs" as referral.

Remember to login and click on "Task List" in "Statiscis".
I earn $65 US in 20 mins!!

Please remember to use id "bigbugs" as referral.

Scorpian raj & Anburam

AVM did\'nt change If so I\'ll sure keep u guys updated. Still says "975-999 days..."

Same Message

Mine still says that \' On October 3rd we mailed you blah blah....etc\'. Still waiting....

Thanks,