AVM Message -Could not Understand !!!!!!

Bab Han

Registered Users (C)
I just now checked my case on AVM and it says " a written decession has been mailed on 7th march 2002 and if 14 days past.......etc
What does it mean,can any one had same experience????? Pl help.
RD 21 sep 2000 / ND 28 sep 2000/
Case assigned to officer on Feb 12 2002
Basically I am not the main candidate,My wife was a Primary candidate and her case has been approved long back as she applied seperately.

Thanks...
Bab han

No Title

No RFE and I am not a primary candidate.....
My wife was Primary candidate and I am the spouse,as My wife case was approved long back as I applied after she aplied.

Bab Han

You will receive the letter very soon, the letter will explain everything.

One thing, were you married your wife after her approval ? Or did you apply 485 after her approval ?

That might be the reason.

Ray

No Title

No,I applied 485 before she get her approval....
Her RD July 1999 and my RD was Sep 2000
Her approval July 2001

Bab Han

No Title

Hi Gking
I have received a RFE about that I document that I was present in the USA constantly without breaking the status. Do you know if the INS mention in the RFE which time I broke the status? or gives any kind of hint. I know that i did not break my status. My lawyer already mailed the RFE 1 month ago but INS still has not received it. I am really screwed.
Thanks

No Title

Hi Gking,
As you said my I 485 was denied stating that the PD was not current during the time of my application.
I wanted to discuss with you some points,can u call me on 678 613 3829

Thanks,
Bab

How do I findout my FP went through ok?

AVM doesn\'t have the FP info. Fp was done 04/04/02. How do I findout FP went through ok?

Thanks.