AVM message changed

oven

Registered Users (C)
I just checked the INS website and found that my status has changed from "999 days ......." to " ....process resumed...". Does anybody has idea normally how long it will take for my application case to be approved if the AVM message has changed?

AVM message is unreliable

AVM message has no meaning. I recently typed my WAC# of my EAD (ND Nov 2001) and the message says "...its taking 120 to 140 days..."
I got my iEAD in June and is about to expire sometime in Feb 03.But the message hasn't changed since last year.

Thanks for your reply, TheWho.

I know the AVM message has no meaning in most time. But if it changed from a bad one (999 days) to a kind of better one (resumed), does it means those lazy INS officers will begin to take the application files from the bathroom to their table? Or it's still in the bathroom.

Will the background check will be done after the AVM message change?

Thanks!

Message changes and Assigning cases to officers are two independent things. Some stupid guy got time to update your AVm message. Thats it! If your case date passed the JIT date, the best bet is to send fax inquiry to INS.

my AVM message changed on May 22 and nothing happened since then. My suggestion to you will be not to think about this for the next 5-6 months and enjoy your life.