AVM message changed for EAD

vine

Registered Users (C)
The AVM message for my EAD card has changed
From
"you application has been approved on 5/15/01. We have ordered a new card for you. Processing takes betwen 120 to 160 days"
To
"your application has been approved on 6/20. We have mailed you a receipt of the approval. If you do not receive it within 14 days, please call an Immigration Information officer and verify your address"

Has anyone have had similar experiece? Does this mean that the card has been mailed?

Hoping that we all get out EAD cards soon.. I know there are a number of us waiting for it.. Good luck to all..

Thanks

Vine

No Title

Good news. I think you can get your card in several days.

"Hope for the Best" got the same message as you.

Please post a message when you get it.

Good luck.

Maggie

No Title

Hey VINE, when did you check this message change i.e. 6/20 or 6/21. Just wanted to know should I check AVM today also or not as my EAD was approved on 5/19, Hoping that message will change for me too and we may get our EAD cards soon....

No Title

I heard the same message yesterday with my EAD too. It took less than 10 days for my AP to reach me by mail and hopefully it would be the same for EAD too !!

No Title

Mohammed Yakoob when was your EAD approved?? when was the message changed and when didi you receive your card??? sorry for so many Qs

No Title

In the message you are talking "........and we have mailed the receipt of approval..etc..", what is this receipt of approval?, there is nothing like that...INS sends the card directly without any approval notice...I am missing some thing?