AVM message changed back to 975 days

I also observed the same for my kid which was 160-180 days yesterday rolled back to 975-999 days :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like this is the case with other applications too...!!!
my wife's pending COS at CSC was saying - 320-360 days....yesterday it changes to 30-60 days...and then today again its back to the original (320-xxx).

Your cases might be close to approval - a Guess

Since there is some AVM activity change on your case (though back and forth), may be Your cases have been taken up already by some officers and they have started working on it.

Just a personal guess !!
Hope for your speedy approvals

Thats really an optimistic thought, but I seriously doubt it. The AVM and IIO and officer who picks up the cases donot know about each others activity. They are only depends upon the computer data. Most probably this was caused by an ignorant AVM operator. But, hey, like to believe that my case has been picked by an officer. Unfortunately, I talked to the IIO and she told me that the case has not been assigned yet :(

Hello,

I got an RFE for W2 , Tax forms for 2001 and 3 pay stubs. I replied and my message changed to they received my reply and its takes 975-999 days, but since initial processong has been completed, it now takes 160 days.

160-180 days

I went through the same.

Wac no : 02-087-5xxxx
Fp : MArch 20,2002

A week or 10 days back my AVM says 160-180 days.
Now changed back to 975-999 days.

AVM is still the same as they sent FP notice

My AVM never got changed since they sent me the finger print notice. I called IIO and she said my finger print result has gone thru. This happened in April, my FP done in Feb, right now is Aug, and the AVM is still the same. Is it strang? Some of my friend said their AVM never got change even after they got their approval notice.