AVM changed to case found (Jan 2001 case)

Hi all,
         Sometime during the last three days, AVM message has been changed
to "your case is recieved on blah blah .....". Before that it always changed case not found.

No Title

Checked AVM, Mine didn\'t change. Yeswanth01, can you post your rd,nd.
RD: 01/16/01
ND: 01/24/01

This morning, I found

AVM was changed to "The application was received on ..." from "case can not be found..." the first time since I filed 485 (RD 01/17, ND 01/26), and this happened to many other January cases. I\'m wondering, does the change imply something? eg., the case has been assigned to an officer?

i485

please advise my received date is jan 26 2001 and notice day is feb 7 2001 and eac 01097 5xxxx so how long it might be.
thanks

No Title

dsknow, can you post your first few digits EAC number,
looks like mine is not changed.. Guys,
Did any Jan 01 cases has same problem.

EAC-01-088-5xxxx

A week ago, several January cases was updated, but mine was not at that time. So that\'s why I\'m guessing that VSC begin to process January case and update the AVM one by one at the time the case is assigned to an officer.

No Title

dsknow, I don\'t know, my AVM was not changed, though my RD,ND dates were earlier than yours. Mine EB2, PD: 01/06/00.
Can you post your PD, category.

Yours will be changed soon.

Hi,Ganya,
My PD is 04/23/00. I\'m under EB1. But these don\'t matter after we filed 485. Let\'s cross our fingers and wait for the approval, may be within the next couple weeks.