AVM Changed to card ordered for NSC! How long now?

485curious

Registered Users (C)
Folks, The AVM for my spouse changed to "On February X, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.". Do you know how many days more for the card?

PP Stamped - 27-July-2002 - NSC

For me online status has changed to - Card ordered 2/8. Wife and Son still unhanged. I-485 approved 7//10. PP smped 7/29

Card ordered !!!

Message changed to "Application processing is completed and new card is ordered" on Feb 10th.

Just called NSC. IIO told me that card is not mailed yet. I should get it in 2-4 weeks.

Passport stamped in July 2002.

Achiever

no card yet.

No card yet. But, my wife's status has changed to 'Card Ordered on 2/18'. No change on my son's status...

Card received

Received my card today. Everything was in order. Will expect my wife's in a few days. No change yet on son's online status.

Hi nachos.
Is there a phone number listed on the envelope that we can call and get the exact status on the card printing. My card is ordered on 2/12. didn't get it yet. I'll be moving to a new apt on march 1st. If I don't get it by tomorrow 2/28, it will go back to INS. And I'm not sure they don't forward it to new address. Just want to get the exact status like when exactly they mailed it.

Sorry bud

Ther is no phone number on the card.
The only number on the attached document is the good old NSC customer service number 402-323-7830.
I guess you dont have a choice but to call them

Good luck

nachos, thanks for the info.
Does the envelope say 'return servic requested' just want to kno if they forward it to my new addrds

OHLad, Thanks for your reply. Which service center you are from?? Mine is NSC, I wa told it's different for NSC. Some one said NSC plastic card envelopes doesn't get forwared, not sure how far it's true Any idea?

Congrats

Congrats bud. I guess, they do forward it after all.
Recd wife's card on Saturday. Still waiting for son's card...

Guys,
I am new to this forum, so please bear with my naive question:
How do you check the plastic card status? Do you use your 'A' number? What about online status checking? What is the site address?
Thanks for your help.