AVM changed Process Resumed!!!!

reddysam

Registered Users (C)
until yesterday it was saying 975 days to some 999 day\'s
today it said that they received FP on 02/27 and processing has resumed.

does this mean that they started to work on my case.. any ideas PCee,Milli,SonOfIndia...
thanks
reddysam

mine too

AVM changed from "975 days..." to "Processing resumed" today.

FP Results received on 3/20
FP done on 3/15 (San Jose)
ND 9/26 (although the AVM says that they received my app on 9/30)
RD 9/25

How long after "processing resumed" does it normally take to get approval/rfe?

-wudan

Reddysam, my 2c worth.

I feel that CSC just regularized an AVM update that should have happened around 02.27.02. I do not think your case has got assigned.
Wish you a speedy approval.

soi

AVM message changed to "Processing Resumed"

RD 8/9/01
ND 9/14/01
The AVM message changed today to "FP received on 2/13. Processing has been resumed." I had given my fingerprints at the SJ office on 2/7.

I checked too, Its changed

Interesting, For all of us, they changed on the same day.
Wonder what kind of push button technology they have???

fp feb 13th

dont_know

ReddySam

Looks like AVM is updated for only SEP ND people after a long time on this discussion
it may mean that they started to work on your cases

i agree with soi ...

My message was changed to Processing resumed on 12/29 in Jan and I remember dozens if not hundreds of ppl had the same exact message. I got my approval only in mid-March. good luck!

Mine changed yesterday too. RD 8/27, ND= 9/10, FP Done 2/9, FP Sched = 3/28

It was "975 ..to 999 days" till last week.

Around 10 days back, when my wife had called IIO, she told that somebody was working over our FP and it should be over soon. When asked when it will be assigned to an officer, she said "soon" ..

As seen earlier for other folks on this board, changing of AVM to this message, does not mean that an officer is going to pick it right away, only means that our cases are now "eligible" to be picked up.

And once it is assigned, it typically takes "2-3 weeks" to get approved/RFEd ...

Otimistically we may get Approved/RFEd anytime from 2-3 weeks from today to ..well sometime in the future :)

/CoolBangy

me too

fp done 03/09, FBI sent to INS o 03/11. AVM only updated yesterday"resume on 03/20" hope approval soon.
RD:07/27
ND:09/10

All those who didn\'t specify...

Can you please specify exactly when your processing resumed (As per AVM). It will say some thing like on--/-- processing resumed... We are tracking this date in summary pages.
Thanks
PCee

Pcee

My message says "On FEB14th your FP results were received and process is resumed". Funny thing here is (I think )---It doesn\'t mean that the process is resumed on FEB14th, it is just acknowledging the FP results"

if it is otherwise please input your thoughts...

1. Is the process resumed on FEB 14th...or
2. Process resumed yesterday (AVM changed yesterday)... or
3. Is it just an AVM update which is supposed to happen long time back

Good question

Mine says "On Mar20th..."

I called IIO a couple of weeks back. According to her, my case hasn\'t been assigned at that point. She didn\'t say anything about "process resumed" either. She told me that they received my FP results on Mar20.

So, I don\'t think process is resumed on Mar20. I think the processing resumed only yesterday. I think they just received the FP results on Mar20.

Either
1. Our files got moved from one shelf to (supposedly) better positioned shelf yesterday
OR
2. The cases got assigned to an officer yesterday!
(INS probably streamlined their AVM updates somehow)

Anyway, my colleagues (who applied and did FP around the time I did) didn\'t get their "process resumed" msgs yet.
The difference between my app and theirs seems to be PD.
My priority date is in 99. Theirs is in 2000 or 2001.

Change in Message

Upto last week the message remains same as mentioned. From this week onwards, message is changed to "There is no recent information available for this case. Please talk with IIO during office hours."
Did anybody get similar message?

I don\'t think we (I-485 pending) have to worry about it.

It is going to affect the people who sent their applications (All categories) very recently. If you are given a receipt number, then you are safe. (According to my lawyer).

Wudan,
     Do you know whether we have to extend the H-1/H-4 during the AOS pending?

No processing resumed message even after 2 months.

Spouse message changed to Processing resumed but not for me even though both have the same priority date, rd, nd and same finger print date.

No Title

I talked with IIO just now. I was informed that Finger print verification is completed and the case is still pending.