AVM Case not found - Significance

vsc01_485

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Here are my details

PD 3/00, RD- 3/7/01, ND 3/14/01, FP - 8/2/01 EB2 RIR, VSC
AVM Case not found ..

When do you think will I get the approval and what is the significance abot the AVM changing to Case received ..

Any inputs are appreciated ..

Thanks,

No Title

is a $64,000 question!!! don\'t know what is the significance od \'case not found....\'. Many of us out here are with similar problem. Some say it might get corrected once the case is assigned to an officer.. Or might be corrected, if you speak to to IIO.

Let us know any changes in your AVM message...

Best of luck

RD:03/16/01 ND:03/21/01; VSC

AVM

My details: ND 3/13/01...AVM: Case still not found. I will keep you posted once AVM is changed to "this case has been received....."

I had the same ND, but...

I had the same ND as yours and the case not found status. I did my FP on 08/15, but when I checked my FP status about one week ago, the IIO told me that the FP result has not arrived on my file. I checked with FBI and was told it was sent back the same day when I had it done. Have you checked you FP status when you talked to IIO? I was worried because it is close to process the March case soon. Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks

No Title

when I checked a week ago, the IIO said the same thing about my FP. After saying that it has indeed come in (after I checked with fbi), she put me on hold and checked something and said yes they are here! She said that they have two systems or some such thing and that the info is not all in one place. do not worry, yours is in there too

FP

I did FP on 8/2/01 and FBI did sumbit it to INS same day. I assume INS should have received FP results. I don\'t have chance to talk with IIO so far, but anyway I don\'t it will be an issue. Any idea?

No Title

LU CAI

You can still call FBI and find out whether they sent your FP to INS .. To find out if it is processed correctly, you can call VSC directly and talk to an IIO

I did call FBI

I call FBI to comfirm they did send FP results to VSC on 8/2/01. It is hard to get through with IIO though.