AVM Blues...

stillWaiting2

Registered Users (C)
Any of us there

1. For whom the AVM foul-up is not over yet.
2. Or the message has been reset to what it was prior to foul-up but does not seem to portray a correct picture (e.g. FP done since long, but AVM still says 'FP notice sent on ...blahblahh...').

Please post your status, would appreciate.

StillWaiting.

AVM Blues

Yap, I got FP on May 31st 2002 but the AVM still says FP notice was sent on may 1st blah blah.... not updated yet.

AVM restored for my case

Just checked my AVM message. The message has been restored to the previous status:
"FP notice was sent on......"

Although I am done with my FP around April 30th 2002, the AVM does not reflect any change of case status.

RD: Oct 18, 2001
ND: Nov 21, 2001

Thanks.

AVM blues still exist

AVM message for me was reverted to "results of FP ...." even though RFE was mailed on 8/6.

Also, my wife's EAD renewal app (RD 5/16 and ND 5/20) - has not only not yet arrived (today's the 90th day), also her AVM message says - file not found. INS told our lawyer yesterday that they are still processing EADs from the week before 5/16. The inefficiency and dishonesty of INS is remarkable!:mad:

AVM

For me AVM says "My case was received on August 23....." where as actually it was received on July 13..... AVM is still not working properly.

I'm on the same boat as yours

My FP was done on 04/29/02 but till today the AVM says "Notice to appear for FP was sent to you ..... Blah, Blah"

I spoke to my atty. she in turn spoke to somebody in the INS office, and reverted with the reply that "My FP results are not received by INS from FBI as yet".

I called up FBI they told me that they sent the results to INS the very next day of the receipt of FP.

I guess there is some delay on INS side for updating their systems.

:confused:

Says "THIS LIN NO CANNOT BE FOUND".

For my I129 extension petiotion it still says "THIS LIN NUMBER CANNOT BE FOUND AT THIS TIME". Not sure what to do.