AVM - A Voice Monkey

Geetha Naidu

Registered Users (C)
Can some one help me to interpret this message
EB3 PD - 5/1/97 RD - 1/4/00 ND - 1/20/00 RFE - 4/13/01 RFE Re - 5/23/01

I check the AVM this evening and following

We received your Response and now it is taking 365 - 500 days, However since you premilnary processing is already done it is now taking 0 Days.
You will get a written decision on you case soon

(I am not exact in the wording but to the effect of what it implied

Any Idea what this means

No Title

It means the Very Screwed-up Center (VSC) is really screwed up. Computer glitches seem to be a norm at INS. I got a similar message today.

No Title

I too got the same message today!! Thanks to user \'GC Complete\', we have some info (and hope). Hopefully soon, ours will change to approved too.
BTW, I checked my wife\'s EAC number - I never had a problem accessing her info before (of course, each time, I got the same message about 365 to 540 days yada yada yada). But today, I got a message saying that that number \'could not be found at this time\'. Does it mean that they have merged our applications at this \'late\' stage or that they have really lost it....
Anyone with info., please let me know.
Thanks.
Hangin\' in there......

No Title

In fact my wife EAC number is in a simmilar situation ie yesterday it gave the standard message and today it say\'s it cannot find

No Title

AVM says my case not found which was there till yesterday. I got my I 140 redo approved on May 21.