Avisory Opinion request mail failure

hnks

Registered Users (C)
I have sent an advisory opinion request to the DOS which was received on March 25th. On May 2nd, the advisory opinion was made as Not Subject per the website case status check. Uptill now, I have not received any official letter in the mail, when I called the DOS, I was advised to write a letter and fax it to them.
Can anyone help on the format of the letter to fax?
Please
Thank
hnks

Oh well
Didn't get any reply.
However, I would like to post my updates to make sure people will benefit from it if they decided to read it.
After another call to the DOS and a case status check, I found out that the advisory opinion letter was only mailed on May 27th. Although the acutal decision was taken on may 2nd. Oh well, thank GOD.
Here is my timeline:
Advisory Opinion request mailed: March 3rd
Received (as per the website): March 31st.
Finding made: May 2nd NOT Subject
Finding mailed: May 27th.
Good luck to everyone.

Oh well
Didn't get any reply.
However, I would like to post my updates to make sure people will benefit from it if they decided to read it.
After another call to the DOS and a case status check, I found out that the advisory opinion letter was only mailed on May 27th. Although the acutal decision was taken on may 2nd. Oh well, thank GOD.
Here is my timeline:
Advisory Opinion request mailed: March 3rd
Received (as per the website): March 31st.
Finding made: May 2nd NOT Subject
Finding mailed: May 27th.
Good luck to everyone.

It take long to receive advisory opinion or waiver, me it took about month or so.