Average Time

monster

Registered Users (C)
Gentlemen,

CSC generated an RFE on April 01, 2004 on my AOS and I received it and responded already. It would be of great help if you can throw some light on what is the average time taken after receiving the response.

Response appreciated!

WAC-02-083-53XXX
rd: Jan 07, 2002

The earliest I have seen lately in the forum is 3 days since the receipt of the RFE. But a good number of them are getting approved within 2-3 weeks since the receipt of the RFE.

so hope for the best!!!

There is no such theory in case of BCIS.
But I like to be optimistic.
This Fri(04/16) would be my completion of 2nd week after RFE status updated online.

So relax and enjoy our LIMBO state

rfe responded on march 30th

I saw lot of people especially in last 2 weeks who got the approval within a week. mine is pending for around 2 weeks too.

My RFE was recieved by the BCIS on APR 9th.

Wishing all of US - A FASTER APPROVAL !!

WAC-02-092-XX

My RRE received by INS on Feb. 25. 2004. It's been almost two months, I'm still waiting. I think I'm bad luck

My RFE has been received in mid Nov, 2003. 5 month left, still waiting...

Myxa,
----------------
WAC-02-066

My RFE was received on 04/04/04

My RFE was received by CIS on 04/04/04. We got FP notice on 7th and did on 8th. They updated my case with RFE receival and in my spouse's case they change the message saying they received FP review. But they do not change my message for FP done. When I try to get info from phone it says it had temporary problems but in my spouse case it says whatever it says from online. Did anybody have similar situation?
Just curious

laguna
WAC03028
RFE received by CIS on 04/04/04

My RFE was received on Nov. 5th, 2002. Yes, 2002!

I have printed out 10 CSC fax inquiry form, I am going to send one per day till I see some response.

------------------------------------------------------
WAC02-046-5xxxxx

website update

On April 15, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

number of days is scary........

laguna,

It's same for me.

RFE received on 3/26.
2nd FP notice received on 4/7.
FP done on 4/8.
My wife's status changed as of 4/10 saying that they got the FP result.
Mine is same about getting the RFE response on 3/26.

Wish you good luck!

waiting for approval >2 months after rfe reply

RFE received on Jan 23, 2004 by BCIS.
Am still waiting for approval :(

-srikrs
(wac02041xxxxx)