Average result of I485 with laid off < 180 days??

Nothing will happen

The same boat... 70% of people crassing every body. That doesn\'t mean you are not allone. I am one a head of you. Leave of absence is a leagal. Employer can not fire when you are in LOA.you can go any where to enjoy your time. We have been to EUROPE, CANADA.We came back for finger prints. EAD is a seperate process.

Thanks, you guys are amazing in boosting! Just one question-What are the reasons on the basis

of which I can file for Leave Of Absence?? And if I go on leave of absence then my employer cannot fire me for that duration even if he wants to?

Immediate help .... Have CP interview and problem with Salary.

I am dentist working on H-1 B salary. I-140 was approved at 30 % more
  salary. Lawyer said OK in Jan, 02 and filed for CP. Now I am scared how will Delhi US Consulate react to salary discrepancy. Employer paid about 15 % extra as bonus for my CONTINUING Education last year besides H-1 salary. This was paid as an expense (non-taxed amt). Will INS object to this form of payment ?

What sort of proofs besides cancelled checks for non-salary education bonus do I need to take for CP interview? Also, is there any SPECIFIC NOTE about INCREASED salary after GC, which needs to get mentioned by my employer on the JOB VERIFICATION letter ?

Thanx a ton in advance ...

Can anyone guide me what all I should do to get Leave of Absence????

What documents are required?? Can it be because parents not well in home country? Do I need any medical certificate about my parents? Is there any time limit for that? Also can my employer lay me off during my absence?

Thanks