Automated Phone message says....

venkiey

Registered Users (C)
when i am checking my I-140 status entering my receipt number, the following message is there.
\'A WRITTEN DECISION IS MAILED TO YOU ON OCT 18TH\'
Does that mean disapproved ? as i heard that the message will be your case is approved.
Please help me by posting, what exactly this message mean?

PS: Already INS requested additional doccuments to support my case and my attorney send the necessary doccuments

No Title

that\'s ok, my doubt was, is it a query again or it\'s a denial?
if it\'s denial won\'t they tell on phone?

No Title

Three things can happen

1) case has been approved
2) a letter sent requesting for additional evidence
3) a written decision, which is a denial.

No Title

Venkiey, I\'m in the same boat. Called up INS and they said a denial notice has been mailed.
Aru from COMSYS?

No Title

Sorry to hear that Johan, I am not from COMSYS.
Did they mentioned any reason for denial?

No Title

No. They just asked me to read the notice. My lawyer did not re-do I-140, when INS had requested it.
He sent out an explanation letter. Do u know of any cases where the denial notice had been sent, after which additional documents were sent to re-process the case?

No Title

My I 140 was also denied (was filed in Nov\'99). And according to my lawyer, my labor was approved for EB3 category and he tried to put I 140 in EB2 category and INS did not accept it and denied it. But he refiled my I 140 in EB3 (brand new appln with new EAC number) and got approved in a month or so.

I hope everything works out for you also. All the best.

No Title

My lawyer send an explanation about not filing an I 140 redo. The I got another RFE. Then lawyer filed I 140 redo. I am waitng for approval. Got receipt last week

No Title

Storms sent out an explanation for me too, but I\'ve got a denial notice. Its in the mail.
Any suggestions?

No Title

11year, Storms sent out an explanation for me too, but I\'ve got a denial notice. Its in the mail.
   Any suggestions?

No Title

I am waitng for approval. Your note scares me. I don\'t know any others got denial. Did you get the reply by mail. What was it?

No Title

Guys I was from COMSYS....................
Never trusted their appilcation for my GC. So I moved on.