Automated Message in TSC/On Line Message

mygcrequired

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

My AP got approved on 11/19 according to the officer but the message remains the same - How long does it take for the message to change?
Does the message change to 'Approved' only after they mail the AP to the lawyer/me?

Thanks.

My AP got approved on 11/15 and the AVM/Web Site changed on 11/16. My lawyer got the AP on 11/19 and I got it from her on 11/20.

But sometimes TSC takes time to update AVM messages. Sometimes people get their approvals on hand and still AVM doesn't change.

Don't worry, you'll get your AP on hand before next Monday.

Forgot my RD. But my ND (for both AP and EAD) is 09/03. I am still waiting for my EAD.

hello

the receipt date for me and my wife for AP, EAD and 485 at TSC is 9/11/02. The website says my AP was approved on 11/19/02 no news on AP for my wife...hope my wife's AP is also approved.

I think EAD will take another month easily.

any comment would be appreciate. also can someone give the phone # to talk to immigration officer..

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
:( :confused: :mad:

Hello all:

I am really upset at TSC - My wife's AP got approved (according to officer, message says RFE) on 11/19.
Message hasnt changed - one officer says it hasnt been sent another says it has not been - What the heck is going on?
All this has jeapordised my wife's travel plans to India.
All- any idea what may be happening - any advice?

Thanks

:mad: