Australia Visiting


New Member
Indian nationals who want to travel to Australia for pleasure must apply for the visitor visa (Subclass 600), which enables them to enter the country for either business or pleasure-related travel.

The Australian embassy claims that

If you apply for a tourist visa to Australia, you are not allowed to work for a company or sell products or services there.

It is also possible to apply for a visitor visa if you plan to engage in informal study or training for less than three months.

Parents who are citizens or permanent residents of Australia may apply for visitor visas to extend their stay in the country.