Australia has easy immigration policy....

Check their web site for immigration( I guess its DIMA for dept of immigration something). Most of educated software people qualify. No harm in having a backup plan.

enonomy in Australia

I have lived in Australia for 7 years. The country is good to live. very beautiful, less expensive as compared to US. But the economy in Australia is not as good as US. If a person works in US for 5-7 years, the chances of him/her being successfull in their career in US is more as compared to Australia. In short, a person can progress much faster here in US.

I heard that australia is the most racist country.
No body gets GC. One of my friend was denied his pharmacist's license and now he works here in USA.
Its not easy to live there.

Australia is a racist country? :(

i haven't been to Australia but i'd love to go.
I heard Girls can immigrate more easily to australia then guys, is that true?
next vacation i'll probably go check it out.
every country is probably racist if you compare to US. I've been to a couple of countries and even though i'm white and probably don't see as much racism as some other folks in every day life i can still feel that racism still has long roots in just about any culture :(
US is leading the way in changing situation for the better. YES, this time US is leading the way, really. no bull.
Most European countries follow closely and then everybody else.
I'll be interesed in hearing some feedback from folks . . .
maybe someone could trow me a bone like a URL of a trusted third party's report on the racism situation in different countries.
I'm seriously considering alternatives to US in terms of immigration as it becomes more republican, more aggressive and less free on a daily basis. Still the best country in the world in my opinion but another 50 years of the nonsese that we see more and more often within the last year and we could find ourselfs in a very different country :(

Why don't you consider Canada? The immigration to Canada is easier than here in US. Also, the living is good and safe there, except weather.

Last edited by a moderator: