• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Australia-2nd package

sujon

is there any Australian dv2008 winner here who received the 2nd package?

i want to contact kcc by email , but i dont know their email add, neone 2 help here?

Do keep us posted on how you go with everything... I don't think there are many DV2008 Aussies in the forum!

Yes i got my 2nd package on Monday 17 Sept 2007. I was on holiday for a week so it may have arrived a little before then. My interview i scheduled in sydney on october 2. my dv number for OC is below 50.

It had info for the police check wth the afp and approved medical examiners.

If you want to know anything else let me know. Im hoping to push my interview back till early november if i can but i'll post my queries in a new thread.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Info from Sydney 2nd packet

Yes i got my 2nd package on Monday 17 Sept 2007. I was on holiday for a week so it may have arrived a little before then. My interview i scheduled in sydney on october 2. my dv number for OC is below 50.

It had info for the police check wth the afp and approved medical examiners.

If you want to know anything else let me know. Im hoping to push my interview back till early november if i can but i'll post my queries in a new thread.

Thanks

Was the info on the police check just to send form CR100 and fingerprints to AFP or something else?

Thanks,

Nah dont know what form that is. It just had the cost and website for each state. You just have to ring up the local station and make an appoinment not much to it really.

Had the medical today, everything went fine. Have to go get blood test and chest xray and bring them back to the doctor for his final signoff.

Aus Police Certificates

CR100 is the Criminal Records request form for the Aus Federal Police. So I'm sending that, fingerprints taken here at our local Sheriff and a cheque.

Nah dont know what form that is. It just had the cost and website for each state. You just have to ring up the local station and make an appoinment not much to it really.

Had the medical today, everything went fine. Have to go get blood test and chest xray and bring them back to the doctor for his final signoff.

Thanks,