August Visa Bulletin

bijuria11

Registered Users (C)
so what do you guys think will happen in the august visa bulleting??? im sooo confused with whats going on right now, and theres no way the immigration bill is going to pass this year no doubts.

No movement expected until October 1st

I think that we should not expect any movement atleast in the EB 2 and EB3 category for India and China until October. The real question is what visa numbers will be released for October (bulletin out in mid september). Per the DOS there were 60000 visa applications. What is the the per country/ per category limit- does any one know that? Because come October, we may still find that if the DOS does not release the visa numbers (as happened in October 2006) we will still be severely retrogressed.

I think that we should not expect any movement atleast in the EB 2 and EB3 category for India and China until October. The real question is what visa numbers will be released for October (bulletin out in mid september). Per the DOS there were 60000 visa applications. What is the the per country/ per category limit- does any one know that? Because come October, we may still find that if the DOS does not release the visa numbers (as happened in October 2006) we will still be severely retrogressed.

According to visa stats for 06, India will get 3K in each EB1, EB2 anb EB3. If there are unsued visa for ROW in EB, than it will flow into India/China EB...

Check out below link for visa stats for 2006 for more detail...
http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableV-Part2.pdf

You stupid dumb ass! What part of the unavailable until 1st October message did you not understand to start talking about visa bulletins in August.

Stop starting threads on discussions about visa bulletins even after September. There are no gaurantees with USCIS.

so what do you guys think will happen in the august visa bulleting??? im sooo confused with whats going on right now, and theres no way the immigration bill is going to pass this year no doubts.

What about the wasted/unused 10,000 Visa number from 2006.
Are those Visa Number sent through a Cross/Confetti Cut or strip cut shredder.

I am guessing it was the confetti cut shredder and the resultant confetti was used on New Years eve celebration on Time Square.
They were aparantly running short of confetti.

neo

Contact Lawmakers to Get Justice

Guys
Contact your senators and Congressman to Introuduce a Special Bill to increase Employment Based Visa Numbers
and remove per country limit from increased quota

Tell them about this injustice

Contact Mccain, Kennedy, Arlen Specter, Hutchison, Dodd, Clinton etc...

You stupid dumb ass! What part of the unavailable until 1st October message did you not understand to start talking about visa bulletins in August.

Stop starting threads on discussions about visa bulletins even after September. There are no guarantees with USCIS.

Could you please use some better and polite words. I know, recent events have caused much but we should NOT lose our composure.

Don't analyze just enjoy!

I guess, its time to say Don't enjoy Just analyze.

Good Luck.

Stop starting threads on discussions about visa bulletins even after September. There are no gaurantees with USCIS.

bijuria11 one of few people who filed through FB category.
DoS/USCIS did not say anything about Family Based immigration in their recent updates.

I think that Family Based immigration has good chances to move forward in August bullitin

THANKS NYC8300 THANKS

These people drive me crazy.

UNAVAILABLE UNTIL OCTOBER
ALL CATEGORIES

COULDN'T BE ANY CLEARER.

DOES THAT SINK IN?

IN CASE THAT YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT THE TABLE WILL LOOK LIKE, IT WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE:
All Areas China India
EB1 U U U
EB2 U U U
EB3 U U U

ALL AREAS OF CHARGEABILITY
ALL EMPLOYMENT BASED CATEGORIES

UNAVAILABLE

You really are such dumb-asses sometimes.

How about Gandhigiri lol. Let all send flowers to USCIS with a message "Get well soon" !! ;-)

no one told u to post.

THANKS NYC8300 THANKS

These people drive me crazy.

ALL CATEGORIES

COULDN'T BE ANY CLEARER.

DOES THAT SINK IN?

IN CASE THAT YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT THE TABLE WILL LOOK LIKE, IT WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE:
All Areas China India
EB1 U U U
EB2 U U U
EB3 U U U

ALL AREAS OF CHARGEABILITY
ALL EMPLOYMENT BASED CATEGORIES

UNAVAILABLE

You really are such dumb-asses sometimes.

no one told you that you HAVE to post.

i dont think this forum is just for the employment based category.

so you guys think that october visa bulletine (comes out in september) will show someting good, becase thats when the quota year ends right?? well 3 more months!

Even after VB these guys can go back on their words.So wait and see don't expect too much unity in their actions ,as VB can change,rules can be bend and what not ...(WE all are evident of July VB sacm)

Yep, I agree....don't be surprised if USCIS springs a surprise in the next 2-3 months....

This month, everybody thought that they approved 60K cases and that's how the bulletin went Unavailable....Now, we hear that USCIS did not do that, but instead just managed to run a count across all field offices to gather applications that are pending more than 6 months to reach 60K limit.....If that's the case - then they are in a bundle of trouble....If some cases - let's say 5k - for some reason the namecheck doesn't clear until Sep 2007....then they will fall short by 5k....If so, then guess what - will they do?

They will have to republish the bulletin! Hee Hee! Anything may happen, now - just watch with your waited breath!

If USCIS had legitimately approved the cases - there was no reason but to wait until October....But this fuzzy business of pre-assigning visa numbers on cases for whom namecheck has not cleared is a recipe for their disaster...

Or - if you are smart and think about it....in 2002 - AC21 inctroduced the pool of 200k visa numbers and retrogression vanished for 3-4 years...

this year, all have admitted that 40-60k visas are available....the retrogression/backlog is pretty much gone now....USCIS can only delay the inevitable....

But, I say hats off to them....They just manged to force eveybody to pay the double./triple fees....

With all these shenanigans in July....they only manages one thing....make everybody pay new fees...

I won't be surprised if USCIS says, their counts were off (thx to namecheck stuck cases) and in Aug - they say...they have 30k visas still remaining....

That is exactly what will happen. Trust me next month all numbers will be "U". In sept tho there will be some movement. What exactly will happen is pure guess but I'm sure at least some preferences will become available (even with retrogression).

no one told u to post.

no one told you that you HAVE to post.

i dont think this forum is just for the employment based category.

so you guys think that october visa bulletine (comes out in september) will show someting good, becase thats when the quota year ends right?? well 3 more months!
Bijuria ..are you in India now ? since you are in F-4 ..you can just go to sleep and check these bulletins once in 2-3 months. I know waiting is tough ..but dont waste time in this. instead try to learn new skills in India or learn driving etc ...for people in EB categories, things are different as every day is a challenge ..they have to monitor what is happening and make their moves as things change rapidly sometimes.

Sent flowers to USCIS

How about Gandhigiri lol. Let all send flowers to USCIS with a message "Get well soon" !! ;-)

ORDER ID:
W00552500723549
RECIPIENT INFORMATION:
Name: Emilio T Gonzalez
Company: US Citizen and Immigration Service
Address: 20 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W

Washington, DC 20529
Card Message: Dear Mr. Gonzalez, Thanks for giving us
hope for few hours on July 1st and
taking it away(I-485 Reversal). We
enjoyed the ride and the pain. Hope
USCIS recovers from its insanity soon.