• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

It make complete sense since Iraq has relatively low selectees and I am sure the consulate post your are interviewing is a quite one. I am happy for you and wish you all the best on your interview.
thank you, i couldn't find any dv2014 from Iraq and no idea what kind of CN Iraqi selectees have

I just read from a local forum that a person here just got the 2NL and with CN 377xx and hi will be interviewed first week of August. My CN is 369XX and they schedule my interview at August 28 !!!!!!
Does it look strange to you also guys?
Do I have to call them and to reschedule my interview date???
Pleased advice

I just read from a local forum that a person here just got the 2NL and with CN 377xx and hi will be interviewed first week of August. My CN is 369XX and they schedule my interview at August 28 !!!!!!
Does it look strange to you also guys?
Do I have to call them and to reschedule my interview date???
Pleased advice
Look you are from albania right?
Its a loaded country that's why you get a late interview.
Look at franko he's 39xxx and his inteview in for the 14th august because england hardly processes the dv immigrants.

Look you are from albania right?
Its a loaded country that's why you get a late interview.
Look at franko he's 39xxx and his inteview in for the 14th august because england hardly processes the dv immigrants.
Vladek, you are not getting the point, I'm saying that the same, Albanian guy with CN 377xx has the interview 3 weeks earlier than my CN 369xx.

Did you send your forms later than he did? Did you update information with KCC recently? That can delay your appointment date.

I sent my documents within a couple of days after getting 1NL. However, I sent updated information to KCC just a couple of weeks before I became current and I'm sure that my interview was scheduled later in the month for that reason. I interviewed on May 29 even though people with 38xxx were interviewed weeks before me. My number is 31xxx.

Either way, it makes no difference. Getting the interview date is what's important, not who goes first once you're through.
The only time I'd worry about a late date is for a September interview. So relax!

Vladek, you are not getting the point, I'm saying that the same, Albanian guy with CN 377xx has the interview 3 weeks earlier than my CN 369xx.
I believe interviews are scheduled randomly and it does not matter which case number you have (lower or higher). My CN is 39XXX and I have interview scheduled on August, 12 in Moscow embassy. And some guy with 37XXX have interview scheduled on August, 13 at the same embassy.

Either way, it makes no difference. Getting the interview date is what's important, not who goes first once you're through.
The only time I'd worry about a late date is for a September interview. So relax!
Raevsky still thinks that EU visas might be exhausted in the second half of August, I guess that's why many concerned about the interview date.

Raevsky still thinks that EU visas might be exhausted in the second half of August, I guess that's why many concerned about the interview date.

Oh, I see. But I find that a bit suspicious - why would they exhaust visas when there's still a whole month of scheduling left? They wouldn't have made EU's numbers jump this much on this bulletin if that was a concern, and would have instead spread the remaining visas out over 2 months. If it were for special countries, I'd understand why they would cram people in one month - they'd want to give a chance to other countries in the region. But an entire region? At least, that's what I think and it's not based on anything scientific.

To be honest, EVEN if visas were to run out, it's not like the embassy will reschedule anyone at an earlier date. It's not going to happen. So worrying about it is pretty pointless.

Raevsky got it all wrong on this !
They do split the visas among 12months.
The only thing that can happen which is rare cases! Is when you belong to a country that's about to hit the 7% limit. Like iran or nepal....than visas might run-out

Ok guys first I wanna thank you again for this great forum... :)

We have been selected for DV-2015 CN: AS9*** we are from Syria
since our number is a bit high-ish, we are worried about administrative processing, and that we might not have much time in the end
so my question: can we do anything in order to minimize the risk of being placed in AP??
I've been approved four B1/B2 US visas before, the latest was last year, and I've been to the US four times before (in 1994, 2000, 2012, 2013) , does that help in any way?

Thanks a lot, and wish the best for everybody :) :)

Last edited:
so hi! I won DV 2014 from Nepal, my case number is around AS13,000 so how much time i need to wait? Can i get opportunity to get interview ?

No one knows for sure, and you will have to wait until the next VB. However it is possible (almost certain) that Nepal will reach the limit for how many visas a single country can receive - 7%. Nepal had a very high number of Selectees, a high number of those responded, and A high number of those are being approved. Those things combined mean they will not have visas available for all the Nepalese selectees. The predictions are that the limit will be reach quite some time before your number, and if that does happen, you would not get an interview.

I hope that is clear, and as I mentioned no one knows for sure, so I could be wrong. I wish you luck.

Ok guys first I wanna thank you again for this great forum... :)

We have been selected for DV-2015 CN: AS9*** we are from Syria
since our number is a bit high-ish, we are worried about administrative processing, and that we might not have much time in the end
so my question: can we do anything in order to minimize the risk of being placed in AP??
I've been approved four B1/B2 US visas before, the latest was last year, and I've been to the US four times before (in 1994, 2000, 2012, 2013) , does that help in any way?

Thanks a lot, and wish the best for everybody :) :)

Really good question. All you can do is ale sure you have meticulous records of the documents needed, including paperwork on education, birth, marriages and so on. Also make sure you have financial status documents such as bank statements.

AP is common in some countries where the record keeping is unreliable. I'm not sure how that is in Syria.

Dress smart. Answer all the questions truthfully and clearly. Be professional and confident.

SKYSTAR, Where are you from ? are you sure with what you have told by KCC girl that they are expecting to interview up to 23k in AS in Sep ???? please tell the truth....
Im From Jordan. About my call to KCC, the lady told me that we" hope we have another jump and your CN became current". Bear in mind it is hope and that lady might be saying that as coursity. Myself, I hope it comes trueo_O.

Really good question. All you can do is ale sure you have meticulous records of the documents needed, including paperwork on education, birth, marriages and so on. Also make sure you have financial status documents such as bank statements.
"be professional and confident" is really good advice.
Britsimon, at the interview do they require/may ask original paper bank statements or printing the balance/statements yourself from the online account is good enough? Thank you.