• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

August visa bulletin the final.

Somwtimes they limit a country to make sure that country doesn't hold back the region. I think that is the case here...

as you said and wished me good luck, that is all what we can do for now. thank you for all the valuable information and assistance during this process.

I don't know why people put that much effort in calculating numbers that a anyway wrong at the end.

For me the only reason that the bulletin is not out is that they haven't decided if for example Europe will see any move in the September numbers.

Visa bulletin is not all about DV people. They gave us the numbers so it is not DV that is holding the bulletin. Family, work, etc. is there too there is no reason to cry like babies.

I don't know why people put that much effort in calculating numbers that a anyway wrong at the end.

For me the only reason that the bulletin is not out is that they haven't decided if for example Europe will see any move in the September numbers.
Where not correct? You go to one once a month to laugh. And say another stupidity.:)
Nonsense that has not come true, it's your and Raevsky. I read your comments in 2009. You've already said then delirium. If I were a moderator, I would have given you a ban.

Hello.
I have a question and hope you could help me. I am from Albania but currently living in Turkey and 2 years ago I got married with a Turkish citizen but I didn't change my surname so we both have different surnames will this be a problem and we will have our interview in Albania is it ok that my husband is Turkish?
Thank you

Hello.
I have a question and hope you could help me. I am from Albania but currently living in Turkey and 2 years ago I got married with a Turkish citizen but I didn't change my surname so we both have different surnames will this be a problem and we will have our interview in Albania is it ok that my husband is Turkish?
Thank you

- Different surnames is fine. Many cultures do this.
- Husband's nationality doesn't matter for interview location.

Where not correct? You go to one once a month to laugh. And say another stupidity.:)
Nonsense that has not come true, it's your and Raevsky. I read your comments in 2009. You've already said then delirium. If I were a moderator, I would have given you a ban.

You might wanna rephares this so I that I'm able to understand it.

It is 10th n the Official VB is not yet out....this is the latest it has ever taken. I got a feeling that the figures we were given are gonna b adjusted.....;)
Keep yeah fingers c:eek:rosse:confused:d,..

AFRICA 69,300 Except:
Egypt: 32,250
Nigeria: 25,000
ASIA 12,700
EUROPE 40,150
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) CURRENT
OCEANIA 1,450
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,750

Nepal is not cutoff

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 56,300 Except:
Egypt: 30,900
Nigeria: 17,400
ASIA 8,900
EUROPE 36,300
OCEANIA 1,300
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,550

Nepal is not cutoff

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 56,300 Except:
Egypt: 30,900
Nigeria: 17,400
ASIA 8,900
EUROPE 36,300
OCEANIA 1,300
SOUTH AMERICA,
and the CARIBBEAN 1,550

Have to call to be sure. Last time they missed out the special cut off too. If this is true, high CN has hope.