AUGUST RD 08/16/2001 approved yesterday for my friend.

rocky-man

Registered Users (C)
RD 08/16/2001
ND october,2001
AD 05/02/2002

That\'s all I know about his approval for now.
Just wanna share this info. with u .

Please ask him to post his details at rupnet.com Easy-tracker at...

http://www.rupnet.com/immigration
This will help others in line and make their wait easy. This system has auto e-mail feature, which sends out e-mail when you post your info with approval, to those who are waiting in your RD month.
Again thanks and enjoy
greaty-k

Most of The August Approvals

Has either been a friends approval. Has anyone ever posted a Direct August Approval????

No Title

I have the same RD. But I guess I am not as licky as him. My company is going to have a big lay off at the end of June. Do you guys think I can make it or not?

Approvals for friends

Lets cut out this crap of friends, relatives being approved. Let the person who had been APPROVED give the details. I certainly do not mean to be rude or offensive.

if you dont like it QUIT

Look I have an oct RD, i posted my friends approval because it might help others.
There are many many people who dont post here. People who did post their approvals were ridiculed and forced to defend themselves by a bunch of skeptics who in my opinion were more jealous than suspicious.

I have seen an approval. I tried my best to get the persmission to post detials but my friend was very scared.

All I can tell everyone is that her RD was late August.

Again if people dont believe what other post ... please keep quiet. There are people who believe. People here are trying to help others.

So if you dont like it get the hell out of here.

No Title

Thank you RK123. But what if INS sends me referral for 3 months pay stubs and current employeement letter and consider today\'s job market, I don\'t think I can find a job that similar to my current job right away. Then what. Sooooo depressed.

mannanav1 has posted his wife\'s approval but not his. This is true August approval but unfortunatel

He is still waiting as his "process resumed".

Details: (mannavav1) EB3 INDIA 09/19/99(PD) 08/08/01(RD) 09/24/01(ND) 01/30/02(FP) 04/24/02 (AD) EAC-01-285-5xxxx,VA

All the best for all others waiting.

Jane , your concerns are valid. I would ask an attorney and post information for

everyone\'s benefit. with the current job market, getting a similar job is difficult. See what your attorney says and whether he has any options?