AUGUST-PERM-CHICAGO cases

PERM filed 8/24

My case:

filed 8/24
eamil from DOL 8/24, reply the same day.
I will update whenever new info available

One wierd thing: my case number is C-05180-XXXXX. I heard the three digits after 05 should match the days past in 2005. Why mine is much smaller. Anyone have same case?

Yes it is days past in 2005, but it stands for the day when the case was first created not when it was submitted.

jbxieperm2005 said:
My case:

filed 8/24
eamil from DOL 8/24, reply the same day.
I will update whenever new info available

One wierd thing: my case number is C-05180-XXXXX. I heard the three digits after 05 should match the days past in 2005. Why mine is much smaller. Anyone have same case?

My Case number starts 'T-05xxx-xxxxx'

My Case number starts 'T-05xxx-xxxxx', Any idea whats 'T' means? Filled in Chicago

Last edited by a moderator:
T-temparary(When you are preparing )

Once you apply it will change to A-atlanta or C-chicago.

"but it stands for the day when the case was first created not when it was submitted"

maverick13,

What the meaning of "first created". The time open the PERM account for my case, or for the company? Will it affect the processing time?

it is said, T means not filed yet

Are you sure you filed your case already? maybe you have not submit it yet?

My Case number is C-05219-*****. Mine was filed on 08/08/2005. I am not clear on the 3 digit after 05 which is 219. Days past in 2005..what does it mean. Can you please let me know.

-Payoor

Thanks everyone for info on 'T'

I got the completed form mail by my attorney before filling, which has this number.

PERM Certified

Good News for all on this forum, my PERM EB-2 was certified on 8/24 from Chicago
Filed 8/16
Sp E mail 8/16
In Process until 4pm 8/24 and then certified

perm2005 said:
Hi docsai,

Can you share your case details with us?
Thanks in advance.
Hi PERM2005

Job Title Internist, general
EB-2
MD with 0 years experience
No Business Necessity

Congrats DocSai,
Did you do your MD in US ?? Also did the PERM filing indicated that Alternate i.e. Bachelors + 5 years was acceptable.

I think the only cases that got quickly approved are the ones for people who did their Masters here.

nitinag said:
Congrats DocSai,
Did you do your MD in US ?? Also did the PERM filing indicated that Alternate i.e. Bachelors + 5 years was acceptable.

I think the only cases that got quickly approved are the ones for people who did their Masters here.
I did MD in India.
Did residency here in US but that was not mentioned as a prerequisite for the job.
Foreign degree equivalent acceptable was checked

My wife's PERM is also filed with EB2 requirement from CA and is pending from 07-25. She also has done M.S. in US.
Position Software Engineer.

EB2 or EB3

Is there any way to find out the Category (EB2 or EB3) from Temporary case number or Lawyer's draft before filing the case.

Thanks.

No, bec the category is not a PERM item.
DBPERM said:
Is there any way to find out the Category (EB2 or EB3) from Temporary case number or Lawyer's draft before filing the case.

Thanks.