August interviews at New delhi

svsarma

Registered Users (C)
hi folks,
If anyone is expecting an august date in New delhi, which would be probable if your P3 were received in MAY, let us use his thread. My P3 was received on MAY 29 and I still am clueless.
Thanks
Vijay

case created by NWD 4th Jun

I will call consulate today.

but i think interviews are scheduled around the 15th of the month.

when can we expect the snail mail letter

Mailed appointments

I know that the consulate website is updated on the 16/17, but if you make the list then they snailmail to your address too, does anyone know about when we can expect these?
Email is not working for me as they have sent me 2 emails in the past and both conflicted each other. Also people in the past like im999 were emailed and then finally the snail letter conflicted.
vijay

guys ... this is from what i have experienced with NWD

They take the day the electronic copy of ur P3 is received by them as the RECEIVED DATE for ur case ... the electronic copy is sent either the same day or 1-4 days after the review is done ... The physical P3 is sent by NVC within 2 weeks of the review ...

The interview will be scheduled only when they have ur physical P3 file .... but the system will schedule is as per the received date of the electronic copy...

Also, once P3 are received by NWD, the case number plays a part in who is scheduled first .... so the earlier the case number, more likely u will get the interview earlier ....

(eg. mine and vsn cases were reviewed the same day and his case was sent a week earlier to NWD but he got Aug and I got July as his case number was after mine)

my review was done on 5/2, electroninc copy received by delhi on 5/6, case sent to NWD by NVC on 5/15/02 .... interview date was assigned on 6/11, got an email from NWD on 6/14 stating the interview date as July 23, P4 mailed on 6/11, P4 received on 6/27... P4 had the same interview date as was in the email .....

The only discrepency was that the p4 had a MEdical appointment date of 6/17 !!!!!

Hope this data helps you guys !

thanks imm999

Imm999 my 2 questions are

1 The list for the interview for foloowing month is finalised on 11 of each month and published on the 15

2 if I was reviewed in NVC on may 21 than I can expect my received date at NWD to be May 24.

Imm999 please can you email me at svsarma @leoadaly. com
(no spaces)

thanks
Vijay

NWD contact #s

I have been trying to call NWD between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM (India time) for last three days but with no success. I am not sure if i have the right ph number. I had seen this number posted on the group for NWD:

(011)4198-062.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks
Deepak

email

I usually email delhi 'nivnd@state.gov' they are pretty responsive, reply in 2 days
I had trouble calling delhi ie it is constantly engaged
vijay

NWD contact #s

Thanks Vijay.

I had sent e-mail to NWD last week and still no response. Has anybody called NWD at (011)4198-062 and what is the right time to call? I will really appreciate the help.

Deepak

Hello Deepak,
Any idea if NWD has accepted your AC-I140.
I have heard no news from my lawyer so far
Please keep me posted.
monu

NWD phone number...

Deepak,

You have the right phone number. I always tried calling NWD between 10 AM & 12 PM IST. I was able to speak to them after trying for about half an hour or so.

NWD never replied to my emails. I don't know why.

VSN

visa category

Hi all
what visa category does our interview fall under? I am talking with reference to the interview list released by Delhi consulate every 15 of the month
thanks
viay

august nwd...

svs,
It depends which category you have applied in say EB1 is E1
EB2 is E2 and EB3 is E3.

Also is anyone planning to call NWD for AUG interview dates.I tried yesterday night but could not get thru'

indi

ask some relative or friend to call NWD

or go to window between 3-4.

Try sending them emails from different email address .... they will get back but can take upto 10 days....

for me they have never replied to the same email address more than once ....

someone has a Sep date???

Some dude "FS" already has a sep date Sep 28, his review was in 5/21.
Guess delhi has released aug dates too, just a matter of getting delhi to answer to emails etc.
Currently delhi proecessing time receive papers to interview is 3.5 to 4 months. Do they are still doing people who were reviewed back in early May.
vijay

NWD interview

folks.
i emailed up NWD and they have replied with the date of Sept 27th.
NWD is slow :-(.
Will see you in september thread :)
indi

NWD interview

Gurus,
Someone told me that we should not wait entering US i.e. get in US as soon as we get the GC approval from consulate.

How true is this?Thanks,
indi