August I-485 filers

madjad

Registered Users (C)
There are many forums tracking June and July filers. Has anyone filed between August 1st and August 17th? Have any of you received any receipts? checks cashed? FP notices etc?

My package was sent on August 3rd- confirmed by attorney by tracking fedex number -that it was received on August 6th but I have heard nothing since then. Anybody in the same boat?:confused:

I am on the boat, with package filed on August 14, reached on 15th at TSC. More details in my signature.

Keep an eye on trackitt.com. You will find a much better way to track cases (other's and yours) there.

Aug filer

I am on the boat, with package filed on August 14, reached on 15th at TSC. More details in my signature.

Keep an eye on trackitt.com. You will find a much better way to track cases (other's and yours) there.

Me too. I sent my package on Aug 9th and lawyer told me on 15 it reached NSC.

I-485 August Filer

My package reached USCIS on August 8th and I have not heard anything so far.

I am not that interested in all this small issues with receiving receipts and all that but the bigger issue is that even though I could send my package now it will not be processed until 2 years from now because the visa numbers are not available for EB3 until then.

The thing is that I was just about to abandon my LC and start with a fresh PERM for EB2 as I do qualify and just then the LC for EB3 got approved on Aug 13 or 14 and I had to file quickly to catch the bus, sort of speak.

Now I am not sure If I can file another PERM with the same company for an EB2. Sure it will start over but I think that I will get my GC sooner than 2 years that way.

What do you think?