August Filers Post Here

I got my receipts

Hello everyone,
I got my receipts today!

I tried to add them online but they wouldn't recognize the receipt #'s??? Anyone else with the same issue?

Thanks

I have had mine since Aug 14, they are not online yet. I have my fp appointment though, so am not too worried.

Hello everyone,
I got my receipts today!

I tried to add them online but they wouldn't recognize the receipt #'s??? Anyone else with the same issue?

Thanks

mine still can't be found online. so that makes two of us (a lot of us).

Hello everyone,
I got my receipts today!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Received FP notice. Sceduled on 17th Sep
Thanks,
Subbu

Aug 19(-1) - Mailed I-131, I-130 and I-485
Aug 20(0)- Applications received
Aug 25(5)- NOA received for 130, 131 and 485
Aug 25(5)- Checks encashed
Aug 27(5)- Received FP Notice (Sceduled for 17th Sep)

Got my FP letter today. Its scheduled on Saturday the 13th of Sept. Anyone else scheduled on a Saturday too? I didn't know that they would be open on that day.

Hi guys!
I filed in August too! Just had my biometrics taken earlier this afternoon. I haven't been able to find my receipt numbers in the online system either... I'll just be patient :)

Thanks for all the useful information here!
Anna

Hi guys!
I filed in August too! Just had my biometrics taken earlier this afternoon. I haven't been able to find my receipt numbers in the online system either... I'll just be patient :)

Thanks for all the useful information here!
Anna

Hi AnnaHJ, may I ask what kind of RFE they asked from you? Thanks!

Got my FP letter today. Its scheduled on Saturday the 13th of Sept. Anyone else scheduled on a Saturday too? I didn't know that they would be open on that day.

They work mon-sat some places, mon-fri others.

I just receive the notice of action for my wife and my daughter case type I130, and I have a question on I 486, do I have to fill the form I486 for each one or one affidavit support for both?

I just receive the notice of action for my wife and my daughter case type I130, and I have a question on I 486, do I have to fill the form I486 for each one or one affidavit support for both?

Did you mean I-485? If so, the instructions are very clear:
1. Yes, 485 for each
2. Affidavit of support - yes for your wife. For your daughter, submit copies of your wife's affidavit of support forms. You do not have to submit copies of the evidence.

Did you mean I-485? If so, the instructions are very clear:
1. Yes, 485 for each
2. Affidavit of support - yes for your wife. For your daughter, submit copies of your wife's affidavit of support forms. You do not have to submit copies of the evidence.

My family live overseas I did not fill 485. It will be Consular Processing

Hello all,
just want to update. My husband did his fp this past saturday (1 week earlier than the schedule FP). Also, I still can't see my cases online.

08/08-2008 - Mailed I-130,I-1485, I131,I765 via UPS
08/11/2008 - Received
08/16/2008 - Checks cashed
08/18/2008 - Received NOAs for I-485,I-765,I-131. 130 already filed
08/22/2008 - Received FP Appointment. Notice date 08/18
09/09/2008 - Done

Went in for my FP appointment yesterday. I came in near the opening time. I was the second person they took that day. My appointment was 11 AM but I came in 8 AM

I am now playing on the waiting game.:)

Hey! I have received NA (Notice of Action) for I-765 and I-485 but haven't received the NA for I-130. I am so worried now. They cashed my check on the 08/20. I checked the number behind the check MSC08317150** I tried to enter some random numbers because the NA of I-485 has completely different MSC number from the back of check. The receipt number from the NA of I-485 and I-765 are different by 4. So I had entered a number between the receipt number of I-485 and I-765 and I got something :confused:. I got a right receipt number for a I-130 with a message on status that said “Current Status: Document mailed to applicant. On September 5, 2008 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.”
I don’t know if it’s my I-130’s status because I’ve never received a NA for it with its receipt number.:eek:

You can call tomorrow and talk to representative. If you haven't received a Notice of Action for any of your applications within 30 days, you can inquire about it.

Good luck