August 23, case approved

VC123

Registered Users (C)
Checked at 8.45 this morning. Online updated to case approved on October 16. Vengan, GCwallababa you are next. I hope today or tomorrow your cases will be approved too.

Congratulations VC123!!!
Did you have any RFE? My RD is 8/8. I have an RFE. I responded and INS received my response nearly 3 weeks ago. I am just waiting at this point.

Congrats VC123

Heartiest congratulations! Go ahead and enjoy you freedom. Also thanks a lot for remembering your co-sufferers in you hour of joy!

VC123,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What was your reaction when you saw the message? Enjoy.. relax... and have a party..
Now my hopes are high....I believe our cases are with the same officer.. if so I'll see my approval soon..

Kat0250. I did not have an RFE. It is just that a few of us unfortunate fellows had a very slow officer. Last Wednesday when I called the INS, even the IIO symphatized with me. She said your EAD is also with the same person . But the she corrected herself and said it is with another person. She said that the AOS was in its final stage. So it was our luck to get stuck for so long.
Vengan I feel happy, but more than that I feel relieved. It taught me patience and a feeling of what others have gone through when waiting for their GC's. The sharing on this Board has been good. I wish everyone one of you the very best. I don't think your wait is going to be very long.

Thank you guys. You should definitely believe that you happen to be with the same officer. You are next.

Did any of your online message changed to preaudit one ie NONIDENT. Mine still hasn't changed, that line is missing but the rest of the message is still there.

Vengan, did you check with NVC recently to see if your 140 got retrieved by VSC? I called NVC today, and was told my 140 is still sitting there.

No, my file was sent to the consulate, I checked with IIO a few weeks ago and was told , they got my I140 file back in early august. So that is not the reason for the delay.

RD aug29

Thanks for your good wishes. GC frustrating. You should talk to IIO about your situation and ask when the file has been requested from NVC. I have heard of electronic transfers. May be the file does not travel in a physical form . But do communicate back and forth with INS and NVC to see that your papers are in order and the case is attended to. I think it would help your case if you do this tracking. Hope you sort this out soon.