08/26/09 - Receipt Notice
08/27/09 - NOA received
09/03/09 - Online changed to RFE
09/05/09 - LUD
09/07/09 - FP received
09/22/09 - FP Appointment
09/18/09 - FP Completed
10/02/09 - LUD
10/03/09 - Case sent for Standard Interview email.
10/05/09 - IL Notice Received
11/16/09 - IL Date @ Charleston, DO

Congratulations everyone, I am Happy for you guys that have successfully completed your naturalization process and best of luck for all august fillers still waiting for their Naturalization.

Congratulations everyone, I am Happy for you guys that have successfully completed your naturalization process and best of luck for all august fillers still waiting for their Naturalization.

Hey godisgoodtome,

I noticed from your signature that there is no movement on your case. Did you just not update your signature or is your case stuck in the initial stage?

Got my OL today

Hi All,
I am happy :D I got my OL today, it's rolling great.

08/14/2009: N400 Fedexed to Phoenix, AZ
08/17/2009: Receipt Date
08/21/2009: Check Cleared
08/21/2009: Notice Date
08/24/2009: NOA received
08/31/2009: FP notice date
08/31/2009: FP notice received
09/23/2009: FP date(done as scheduled)
09/23/2009: FP report sent back to USCIS from FBI
09/30/2009: Status changed to standard interview online
10/05/2009:IL received
11/04/2009:ID passed
11/12/2009:OL received :D
11/19/2009: OD

about 90days process.

Thanks

Hi All,
I am happy :D I got my OL today, it's rolling great.

Congratulations. I am waiting for mine. Whats your DO and when did you complete your five years. I will complete mine on Nov. 18 so just wanted to see if they send the OL before five years time.

Thanks

Hello all, do not panic if you are waiting you will get it, and maybe a triple dose like I got mine, all in one day. Best of luck guys..

i passed my interview today! i am so relieved. no complications, it was uneventful and everybody who works there seem to be very nice and cordial. no complaints! =)

good luck to all those who are waiting to be interviewed and congratulations to all who have passed!

Congratulations. I am waiting for mine. Whats your DO and when did you complete your five years. I will complete mine on Nov. 18 so just wanted to see if they send the OL before five years time.

Thanks

hotmoose,
thanks, My DO is SJ , Mine was 3 years based GC. I have been more than 3 years GC holder though.you'll get yours soon.
good luck to you,

How many days does it take for the AS/400 that hosts the Online Case Status to figure out one has completed the interview? Just curious... I don't expect the Oath Letter in a week but a week should be enough to update the online status...

How many days does it take for the AS/400 that hosts the Online Case Status to figure out one has completed the interview? Just curious... I don't expect the Oath Letter in a week but a week should be enough to update the online status...

don't count on that online case status changing.. It's been 3 weeks since my interview and my online case status still the same "case has been transferred to a local office" .. I don't see anyone reporting a change in their online case status after the interview.

I had to get an infopass and speak to an IO in person this morning in order to know if a decision was made about my case (I was asked to provide supporting documents) and whether I have been scheduled for oath. I am glad that I got the answers I wanted to hear. Case approved and my oath date is Dec 18 .. so that was a relief.

Come on now))))
I just checked my status it says Interview will be scheduled Ive sent my U.S. Passpot application this afternoon, and it still says Interview
USCIS they just won't update it, cuz technically you are not going to check your status after passing the interview or Oath. Right now Im checking another status on USPS(US Postal Service) website and it says
Label/Receipt Number: EHXXXXXXXXXXX
Class: Express Mail®

Your item was accepted at 1:22 PM on November 13, 2009 in CITY, STATE ZIP CODE. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

That's my passport application !

I hope in couple of weeks you'll be worrying about how to track your passport application!

Good Luck to you! You'll get your Oath letter tomorrow!!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my oath letter yesterday ... my wife finished her interview as well. Oath ceremony scheduled for Jan 28th, 2010. Complete timeline details below:

N-400 details
-------------
- Filing Office - Boston, MA
- 5 years after GC

Timeline
--------
Aug 13th, 2009 - N-400 application sent to Lewisville, TX
Aug 18th, 2009 - Application received by USCIS
Aug 18th, 2009 - Priority date
Aug 21st, 2009 - Check encashed
Aug 24th, 2009 - I797C Notice of Action Received with Case #
Aug 25th, 2009 - Online status changed to "Request for Evidence"
Aug 29th, 2009 - I797C Notice of Action Recd - FP Appointment on Sept 12th
Sep 9th, 2009 - Early walk in FP completed - done in 10 mins
Sep 23rd, 2009 - Online status changed to "Send to local DO for standard interview" for self
Sep 26th, 2009 - Received Interview letter for self
Oct 1st, 2009 - Online status changed to "Send to local DO for standard interview" for wife
Oct 5th, 2009 - Received Interview letter for wife
Nov 4th, 2009 - Interview date for self @ Lawrence, MA office / Completed - Approved
Nov 12th, 2009 - Interview date for Wife @ Lawrence, MA office / Completed - Approved / Oath letter delivered by hand
Nov 13th, 2009 - Oath letter for self received by mail
Jan 28th, 2010 - Oath ceremony @ Lowell, MA