August 2007 filings | Fedex to Vermont Servce Center Re-directed

rhtngm

Registered Users (C)
Hi all :

I would GREATLY appreciate if you could post your experience with sending Fedex to Vermont Service Center in the month of August, 2007. Here is what happened in my case :

I sent the I-130 petition to VSC at "75 Lower Welden Street, St. Albans VT" address by Fedex on August 11 and the Fedex tracking showed that it was received on August 14.

However, it was delivered to "50 South Main Street, St., Albans VT". It was signed by "A. Scott". I called Fedex and they said that they have it on record that due to heavy volume, it was delivered to "50 S Main Street" address. Next day I called and spoke to another Fedex rep who said the same thing and also confirmed that they have a directive from USCIS VSC that all Fedex mail sent to "75 Lower Welden Street" should be directed to "50 S Main Street".

Please let me know if someone has had the same experience and had his/her Fexex/UPS/USPS delivered to "50 S Main Street". I am very tense and would urge you to kindly let me know.

I did some research and found that "50 S Main Street" in St. Albans is a Federal building and does have a border security office. I called them and they said that they do have some office on another floor related to USCIS. I searched more on internet and saw some old web page, when USCIS was INS", and it mentioned that INS had a district or sub-office at "50 S Main Street".

Please let me know if your Fedex or UPS was also delivered to "50 S Main Street". Thanks for your help.

Regards,
-Rohit

I did but the USCIS customer service rep number is a central number and they don't have very specific info for each service center. They said it should be okay if Fedex says that.