Mar 2006	| Feb 6  (Mon)	| Feb 9  (Thu)	| 2805	|
Feb 2006	| Jan 9  (Mon)	| Jan 11 (Wed)	| 2800	|
Jan 2006	| Dec 8  (Thu)	|		| 2757	|
Dec 2005	| Nov 9  (Wed)	|		| 2744	|
Nov 2005	| Oct 11 (Tue)	|		| 2712	|
Oct 2005	| Sep 8  (Thu)	|		| 2631	|
Sep 2005	| Aug 8  (Mon)	|		| 2626	|

these are sad, bad and tiring times

for a full 3 months eb2 india did not move.
now eb1 india looks like it has stopped.
and eb3 india is crawling at a pace that it would
be left behind by a snail.

i wish they would give a more reasonable picture
of what is happening and how they are dealing with
it. or what we could do to make it slightly more bearable.

why cant they just let us file i485 in a timely fashion irrespective
of the visa number availability so that they can adjudicate our cases
and keep them ready for the possibility of the numbers being available.

i am dreading this months bulletin. last two months i read on various
posts that somehow it would be alright by the last quarter of the fiscal
year. and then suddenly you hear that there is a possibility of more
retrogression in the coming bulletins.

i am not counting on skil bills and house and senate reconciling
or illegal and legal immigrant bills being separated. the least i
would hope for is a little transparency. maybe they should tell us
how many pending applications are there, country wise and category
wise statistics, will it be any better in the last quarter for some categories,
is there any hope for better handling in the next year, etc etc.

a little clarity on this issue i am sure will improve a lot of things about
our lives.

Relax Just_chill...or as your screen name says...just chill...

You have answered most of your questions, albeit with another question. By no means I want to encourage the business of predicting visa bulletin numbers, or the file numbers, or even the day/date it will be released with this post. In the beginning, it was humorous, then it got little tiring, now the prediction business seems out of place and totally senseless.

Maybe you are new to this game, but for most of us who have witnessed the absurdity and randomness of these bulletins, we have come to the point of not engaging in this past-time anymore.

At some point, we have to come to terms with the reality. This ought not to be confused with some misguided pessimism or reckless defeatism. As realists, we must determine what works best for us. Waiting for a long time is not that bad an idea for some of us. Waiting another week is too much for another. So, looking at individual situations, we must take future steps.

Things are bad, but they could be a whole lot worse. We all could lose our jobs and have a few weeks to pack our bags and leave. This would be esp. tough for ppl with families and little kids. We may not be getting paid enough but we are able to put food on the table, and eat out on occasion or do some domestic traveling.

I don't want to go on with how things could get really worse, but it is important to weigh our options and leave if that's the best option that presents itself to us. Only you know what's best for you. Others are not in the exact same situation as yours and never will be.

Good luck!

Well put ...

GC_TRAP said:
You have answered most of your questions, albeit with another question. By no means I want to encourage the business of predicting visa bulletin numbers, or the file numbers, or even the day/date it will be released with this post. In the beginning, it was humorous, then it got little tiring, now the prediction business seems out of place and totally senseless.

Maybe you are new to this game, but for most of us who have witnessed the absurdity and randomness of these bulletins, we have come to the point of not engaging in this past-time anymore.

At some point, we have to come to terms with the reality. This ought not to be confused with some misguided pessimism or reckless defeatism. As realists, we must determine what works best for us. Waiting for a long time is not that bad an idea for some of us. Waiting another week is too much for another. So, looking at individual situations, we must take future steps.

Things are bad, but they could be a whole lot worse. We all could lose our jobs and have a few weeks to pack our bags and leave. This would be esp. tough for ppl with families and little kids. We may not be getting paid enough but we are able to put food on the table, and eat out on occasion or do some domestic traveling.

I don't want to go on with how things could get really worse, but it is important to weigh our options and leave if that's the best option that presents itself to us. Only you know what's best for you. Others are not in the exact same situation as yours and never will be.

Good luck!

GC_TRAP,

You have summed it up perfectly. All of us need to read your post and give it a thought.

saras

Hi,

Today is Tuesday July 11 2006, y August bulletin is not yet released??

Does any one know??

My PD 2001-Nov LC substitution

I 140 -pending
I485 -Retro india

I think everyone is exhausted in seeing the PD movement & lost faith in getting GC

xy

They are too busy in celebrating the anniversary of retrogression and dont have time to work on visa bulletin.
Hope it will be out soon.

Good Luck.

gc2005nyc said:
bulletin will be out on friday.

Anticipation

Greetings people,
I am one of those who suffered from the retrogression that started in June 2006 for the F2A (and by a difference of 5 days :)) Do you thing retrogression will stop now ? and when it stops will it continue from the pre-retrogressed date ?

In the worst case scenario we have to wait for the fiscal year to end, which is in two months. is that true ? or am I being too optimistic ?

This portal is populated mostly with EB applicants. FB applicants are few and far between. So you may not get an answer.

AGC4ME said:
Expecting August bulletin today...

What do you mean by July bulletin being "archived"? It has been in the archive at least since last week when I started checking on the visa bulletin. It will be nice if it comes out today. Thanks.

Let's expect the bomb of the week. If this thing doesn't advance for EB3 World, we will be in a bad mood for sure. I've got to a point that I don't care anymore with GC. I just want a solution to my situation and move on, here or in my home country. As long as I have freedom, I don't care where I am anymore. The truth is that so far coming to the US has been unfeasible. When I take into account that wife remained without working for so long and my hands have been tight for so long, the whole thing in the end seemed to be unviable.

AGC4ME said:
Expecting August bulletin today...

Last edited by a moderator:
HTML:
If this thing doesn't advance for EB3 World, we will be in a bad mood for sure.

You should not expect any movement in EB3 for atleast August,September visa bulletin. My prediction is that after Oct 2006, for next 4-5 visa bulletin EB3 PD will be advanced to Dec 2003 and it will stop there upto next October.

Same for EB2 also, 2006 PD will become current by Oct 2007 only.

msukid

If stops until October, then it may well retrogress in October back to early 2001 as per DOS comments, since the damn 245i amnesty cases are now coming out from DOL. I think our chances are now, or only in late 2007.

For those of us getting I-485 RFE's, it is interesting to see that in 1-2 years from now, I am wondering what USCIS would do with our cases, since answers to RFE's could be outdated by then (spouses could be divorced, you no longer are working for same employer, etc).

msukid said:
HTML:

You should not expect any movement in EB3 for atleast August,September visa bulletin. My prediction is that after Oct 2006, for next 4-5 visa bulletin EB3 PD will be advanced to Dec 2003 and it will stop there upto next October.

msukid

I wish, this becomes true.

But bigger and better resolution will be to have CIR passed by year end. So, it does not become issue for

msukid said:
HTML:

msukid

weird

the bulletin on page number
2968 is april 2004
2969 - march 2004
2970 - feb 2004
2971 - jan 2004

and just for the record, i am not encouraging speculation and
predicitions. i am just stating what is obvious and for all to see
for themselves. it is a means of sharing information and i hope
it helps us keep a proper perspective and know that we are not
alone in this ardous journey.

good luck everybody.

You are still dreaming with CIR. I forgot about that.
Also, people like PD April 2002 ROW probably would just suffer with the passage of another damn amnesty.

hkhr said:
I wish, this becomes true.

But bigger and better resolution will be to have CIR passed by year end. So, it does not become issue for