August 2002 filter, Any Response from FBI for security check

Maria Tan

Registered Users (C)
Hi:

Is there anyone who recently received the response from FBI for the name check? I submitted email in last Dec. and fax an query in Feb. Until now, I didn't receive anything.

Thanks

-Maria

i sent email on 16 Nov 2004. Didn't get any response sofar. Do any one know, what date FBI namecheck is working on? :)

shishe said:
i sent email on 16 Nov 2004. Didn't get any response sofar. Do any one know, what date FBI namecheck is working on? :)

My spouse sent an email on 11/9/2004 and got a response on 3/9/2005 (though after 485 approval and stamping).

shishe said:

(202) 324-3625
you can call at this number and ask them what date they are working on

tried calling

I sent them an email on March 11, 2005 - No response yet.

Does no news means good news?

Cheers!
Currys

Same here, no response

I sent an enquiry two months ago, no response. My case has been stuck ther for more than two years, hard to believe if this country is at work.

I got a reply on 3/9/05 to my email inquiry of 11/9/04 that my check is still pending :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Frodo

frodo said:
I got a reply on 3/9/05 to my email inquiry of 11/9/04 that my check is still pending :rolleyes:

Think NSC has made you learn enough bout the immi process to open up your own consultancy?

Cheers!
Currys

curryus said:
Think NSC has made you learn enough bout the immi process to open up your own consultancy?

Cheers!
Currys
I am already an unpaid consultant to the folks who handle immigration issues in my university! :D

Everyone I've helped (and filed after me) have gotten approved :(

Just thought that this might help some of you folks with the FBI timings...

I had sent an email to FBI for name check enquiry (for myself and spouse in the same email) on Nov 5th, 2004. I got the reply back from the FBI yesterday (March 28th, 2005) via email.

But when I went through a local Congressman, they got the reply in about 2 weeks.

Thanks,