August 00 case wait

palku

RD August 4 2000
ND August 29 2000
EAC \'259\'

I had talked to IIO today at 1.15 pm. He told me that my case has not been assigned to officer yet. Right now INS is processing july cases.
He said that we have to wait for another couple of months for the processing.

No Title

palku,

i am in the same boat, 06 AUG 00 RD, 30 AUG 00 ND, EB2 OTHER.

I have not called IIO as i am waiting for a few approvals to come before i get more ansi.

No Title

Let us wait for atleast one August 2000 approval.My RD: 08/10/00 ND: 08/29/00 EAC-00-259-XXXXX

No Title

Hi All,
  My Brother is in same boat, rd/nd : 08/07/00 and 08/27/00 but he had completed his FP in Nov. did u guys have given FingerPrints ??

Thanks,

No Title

Their was a message posted on isn.org site which says, VSC is processing Aug 00 cases. Hope he/she is right.

Once Aug starts it is my opinion Sep 00 should start within couple of weeks. Or it could take couple of years.

Best wishes

No Title

That’s very good news if they are looking at Aug –00 cases.

But according to VSC time processing report – 7/01/00

Thanks

No Title

Message from www.isn.org Chat for 1-485 posted by one person

Subject: Talked to VSC IIO
Posted By: GCFOREVER Registered User

Posted At: 6/17/01 6:30:32 pm

I talked to VSC IIO on Friday regarding AVM message \' ... Case not found at this time\' for the past three weeks. He was very friendly and told me that they are working on AVM and soon it will be fixed. I also asked about how long its going to take for 485 process and FP status. He said they are working on Aug 2000 cases and its going to be approx. 4-6 months to take my case and he couldn\'t update on my FP status due to the fact that they are in the process of updating the system.

PD:12/97 RD:1/01 ND:2/01 FP:5/01 AD: Waiting

No Title

kanti,

that is the case they were processing as of the end of May. I hope they have made some progress in the 3 weeks that have passed since then. My ND is 08/16 and I am waiting impatiently to hear something
soon ...