aug2002 RC/ND - still waiting

aug2002

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 RD is August 2002. Had my FP2 in 07/26/2004. No update since then. The messgae still shows abour receving first finger print results in Oct 2002. Anyone from Aug 2002 or before still waiting ? What options do I have to find out what is happening to my case ?

Thanks
aug2002

It should be any day from now for you. Did you check whether you have any name checl issues?

I'm in the same boat

aug2002,
I'm in the same boat as you, My 2nd Fp was done on 7/28/04, checked with FBI, results were sent to uscis same day. my status message still had the first FP recd status message as of last week, I am unable to get to the status check page today, can someone post a link.

My details:
rd is 9/4/02,
ND 9/17/02.
I140 approved July 02

check what the online status says.....

if online status says ....fingerprints received and processing resumed on our case ...... then you may not have any name check issues. But, sometimes USCIS may issue fresh name checks.

I had my finger frinting done about 2 months back, still there is no update to my case status. I think it may be stuck up for name clearance with the FBI. How do I contact FBI if the name check is pending.

Thanks
aug2002
RD 08/02