Aug Filers spoke with IIO

VC123

Registered Users (C)
The lady says case in final stage. Waiting for decision. Two weeks more. 30 days estimate brought down to 15 days this time. Hope this is for real.

VC123,
that means its anytime now, keep checking the AVM(I stopped doing that, I only do the online check) or online. Lets keep our fingures crossed. When was the last time you called IIO? I was told to wait till the 23rd (well its 2 weeks from now.., may be I will get the same answer like yours)

Goodluck!!!

Vengan I spoke with the IIO this afternoon. I could sense she also felt adjudication was over due. Now I feel strongly our cases are with the same slow officer. Won't be surprised if both our cases are approved around two weeks from now.

Count me in guys

I haven't spoken to IIO since Aug 27th. My attorney however mentioned during last week of Sept that my case was still not assigned.
Not clear whether she spoke to the IIO or otherwise. I will wait another week, and call back by 08/21 if I do not hear anything.
I hope all of us get approved soon and at the same time

EB2 / RD 08/17

I'm so frustrated

I applied for EAD Renewal on 09/05...no approval yet...little bit afraid...my EAD expires on Oct 30th.

Can I go to local office and get renewal EAD?

Help me friends

RD 08/15/01

Jag

Venati. Maybe it would be helpful to talk to IIO also to get clarification on your situation. I think they will guide you well.