Aug Filers...please Check The Automated Status System.....

Bangalore Baba

Registered Users (C)
...My friend tells me that his lawyer did not tell him about his approval for nearly 3 weeks after the approval. He found out before the lawyer told him because he was checking the automated system everyday. Guys, please check the automated system for your case status each night without fail. IF THERE IS GOOD NEWS, DONT FORGET TO TELL US.

Arree bangalori baba.....

When I485 is approved INS sends coutsey copy to benefeciary and original approval to the lawyer. So the big question is why did your friend did not recieve coursey copy. Was he in Bangalore in your Ashram?

Arree bangalori baba.....tum bade idiot ho yar..desi hoke aisi baate karte ho

If you say coursey copy takes one week to come...but initially u said your friend was not notified untill three weeks...if you tell this to donkey...he will also laugh at your story...so dont reply to my message and accept the facts

Sav, You are the idiot because as a desi you have not learnt good manners for speaking with people i

....Anyways, if you read my note I said, Lawyer did not inform until 3 weeks later. Like they say, "He who knows not and knows not that he knows not cannot be helped as he is the idiot". You think you know everything, but you don\'t.

Banglore Baba is right that lawyers are too slow in letting us know

It is better that we check the AVM atleast twice a week after we get the first approval for the month....Attorney\'s dont care about how much it matters to you to know that ur case has been approved. They will take their sweet time to pass it on.

485: Additional Evidence

I just call in today to check the status of my 1-485. I recieved a recorded message saying that: Additional Evidence is required and a notification is sent to you by mail. Can someone tell me what will be the situation here?