Aug cases left out

GCWallaBaba

Registered Users (C)
All Aug 2001 filers who have NOT received approvals or RFE, please post on this thread...

RD 08/17
ND 10/18
EB2/RIR

How much longer

Looks like we are the only two unfortunate ones left. How much longer do you think?
Till INS picks up Oct cases, since our ND is Oct?

I have not been approved too. Officer said 30 days on Sep 11.
20 more days to go?
RD august 23
ND oct 16.
If you speak to IIO please ask if there will be a slow down due to auditing work.

Still waiting
RD - Aug17

I have been trying to call VSC all morning but no luck. I am getting frustrated.

My I-140 was also approved for CP. Maybe our papers have to come from the Consulate office.

I am left too.

RD : 08/08/2001
ND : 09/26/2001
FP : 04/23/2002
RFE : 09/14/2002

RFE was received on Sept 19 and a reply was sent back on Sept 20.

Now it is back to the waiting.

Rupinder

One more August filer

RD : 08/23/01
PD : 10/16/01
RFE Issued : 08/13/02
RFE received by INS : 08/28/02
EB3 India

Is it order by PD

In this thread you can see a clear trend that filers with Oct ND are still waiting for approval while filers with Sept. ND got RFEs (or Approval).

Just an observation.

For those whose I 140 approved for CP

Guys,
I have similar situation like you. I 140 is approved for CP , packet 3 was sent to Mumbai consulate and after that due to emmergency applied for AOS. Only difference is my RD is April 2002 so I have to hang in until April 2003(hopefully).

My understanding from other posts on this forum is when I 140 is approved for CP INS transffers file to NVC(National Visa Center) and NVC transffers file which has I 140 approval papers to consulate in which you have intended to do CP. So basically when VSC processing our cases they have to request back those papers from local consulate abroad which is the reason for delay.
I am not sure that the file is electronically sent or by mail.

Check with NVC first that which date your I 140 was sent to your local consulate. Also ask IIO that are they waiting for file from consulate abroad. If so contact the consulate via email with your I 140 details and confirm that they send it back. Also visit link below which has similar postings from nebraska service center postings.
[ CP to AOS

Again this is just my understanding that how this works. Hope this helps to expedite your approvals.

August 3rd still waiting

I had called IIO more than 2 weeks back then he said that I have an RFE and its will take around 4 to 6 weeks to get it typed and get mailed to me since a lot of people are getting RFE these days. Its 3 weeks now and my RFE has not been mailed yet. I am getting too frustrated just waiting amlost a month of the RFE to get mailed.

God know when the limelight will come.

spoke to IIO 3:45PM 9/24

Finally got a nice IIO. Reality is cruel: I140 not received, but on the way back from NVC. Called NVC, I140 is still sitting there. Officer at NVC there had no idea whether it was requested. Damn bone head lawyer, checked CP after I said AOS.