Aug 7th appointment in Nogales

yuyuma

Hi All,

I have a 8:30 am appointment in Nogales. My friend who was travelling with me, bailed. So, I am looking for other people who have an appointment the same day and want to share hotel/car rental costs.

My plan is to fly into phoenix sunday am and fly out tuesday am. Rent a car from Phoenix airport for two days.

Thanks
Naveen.

Same Day Appointment(Aug 7th) at Nogales

Hi Naveen,

I have appointment same day(Aug 7th monring 8AM). I haven't taken any receipts. I will be flying to Tucson on 6th Morning (at 9AM). I took Best Western Near the border.

Will see you at Nogales :).

-Ravi

Last edited by a moderator:
Naveen,
I too have appointment on Aug 7th at Nogales. I stay at phoenix and am planning to drive from phoenix to nogales. It will be great if we all can gather and drive together. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Raghu.

Hi Raghu,

All the best will meet you there. Let me know how you are planning to take the application fee receipts (day of appointment/pre-arrangements/before day).

-Ravi

Carpool needed

Hi Folks,

I have an appointment on Aug 7th at Nogales and flying to phoenix on 5th night.
I will be sharing accomodation with 2 other folks in nogales whom i got acquainted through an earlier post. Those guys are flying to tucson (sunday afternoon) where as i am flying to phoenix (sat night).

Let me know if anybody is renting a car or want me to rent a car and share the carpool expenses from phoenix.

I will be going for 7th year H1-B revalidation with I-140 approved.

Thanks
Sravan

Hi Ravi,

I took the BANAMEX receipt in advance with Victor Garcia for 140$(Including the return shipping cost), I got it in 3 working days. I haven't took the permit and enquired with some of the ppl who visited nogales on the permit. They said its not required and ppl take just for good feel.

I will be starting to Nogales on 7th early morning (4:30 AM) from phonix. Let me know if any one is intred to join me.

Thanks,
Raghu.

Naveen, Ravi, Rraghu, Sravan...I too have an appointment for aug 7th 8:30 am. I am planning to drive from salt lake city to Nogales....the trip is 10hrs.

My contact info: 214-529-5639 sreeakshay at gmail.

Raghu, would it be ok if I sleep over at your place on sunday night and join you to nogales on monday morning? if not then no problem I will take up a motel at nogales. We can go to nogales in my car (coupe..seats 2 comfortably and four tightly) or yours..or we can rent one from pheonix....please get in touch at the earliest.

Ravi I havent taken any receipts either...I will get in touch with victor garcia or the guy at nogales and see if they can arrange one for me...if they cant then I expect to get the receipt on monday in nogales, mexico.

Naveen, Sravan: Good luck to you guys I hope to see you.

Akshay