Aug 21st appointment at nogales

rmadireddy

Hi All,

I have a 8:00 am appointment in Nogales. So, I am looking for other people who have an appointment the same day.

Let me know if you anyone would like to plan together

Thanks
Rakesh

MX permit

Did you already get MX permit, heard you don't need one when you go to Nogales, please let me know, what do you think.

Hi Rakesh,
I have an appointment at 8:30 AM on August 21st. I live in Phoenix and am planning to leave early in the morning. Please send me an email if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ram.
rmadireddy said:
Hi All,

I have a 8:00 am appointment in Nogales. So, I am looking for other people who have an appointment the same day.

Let me know if you anyone would like to plan together

Thanks
Rakesh

Help Need for Stamping at NOGALES on Aug 21st at 8 AM

Rakesh, I have an appointment for the same day.

I have a appointment on aug 21st at 8 am

Hi rakesh & self-file,

I have a appointment on aug 21st at 8 am. I really need your help in getting other details like mexican permit, or any other stuf.. Please email me at kothapn@yahoo.com

Hi self_file and Kotha,

great to get to know you guys, yes sure i will contact you guys or you guys can contact me on 614 316 0613

Thanks
Rakesh

Same Day. Same Place

Hi All,

My appointment is 8.30 am Nogales. I'm going with another guy who has the app. later. I'm in Miami right now. Let's keep in touch. You can send me an e-mail, I have a very nice guide helping me there

Hello All,

How are you getting the Visa to Nogales, Mexico? I heard that its very important to get the Visa to Mexico...just to avoid issues.

Also, I was looking for getting an appointment for Nogales in October and they just have dates in September. How soon can we get an appointment?

Appreciate your help.

problem with ds-156

Hello,
I have appt same day. I am trying to fill the ds-156 form, but when i hit continue to generate the bar code, the website just does down and displays the page not available msg. Anyone seen such problem? Not sure if they will accept the hand written form..

Help for my stamping on Sep25th!

Hello All!

Hope all went well & you all got your Visas stamped succesfully on Aug21!

Please share your good news with us & any guidelines that you could HELP us with...

I took an appointment for Sep25th at Nogales. Stamping is for F1-to-H1. Wondering how is the situation there, generally!

Also, Can anyone please let me know if we must apply for a Mexican Vistor visa and if so, How long would it take to get one!
Also wanted to know if its advisable to go with a Mexican Consltant! Is there any one available at all for Nogales?

Would really appreciate all your helpful responses ! Thanks much!!

Regards,
Kalyan:
kgroups03@yahoo.com

sucessful stamping on Aug 21st @nogales

Hi All,
This forum really helped me a lot ...
reached Tucson Sunday morning on 08/20, drove to Nogales by renting a car.
I stayed @ bestwestern in Nogales (USA) .Next I woke up early and reached border at 7.00 AM. Parked my car @ Mc'Donald's parking lot for $4/day. Crossed border through a revolving gate ( no need of mexican visa, if you see a guard at the gate just don't look at him and keep on walking) . Took the cab to the consulate ( Consulando). No need to bragain as they ask for no more than $8 in most cases. Never pay more than that either.
I left my cell phone in my car as I don't think I need it in Mexico. There are small store beside the consulate to take care of your stuff.I went in around 8:30 AM and came out at 9:00 AM. Every one that day got visa and as far as I know no one got rejected except one guy whose name was mispelled in passport. At the consulate the general questions 'Job Duties, responsibilities, resume'. I was h1 to h1 extension but changed company so he asked why i am changing companies.When I came out at 9:00 didn't know what to do as I had to return at 3:00 PM so i was just walking through the town.
With regard to Banamex I got before my trip , you could get it on the day of appointment too. The bank I would say may be a 1 KM from the consulate but they open at 9:00 Am. If possible buy mexican pesos for $20 as they might be useful when you dine out or to pay for the cab. They make excuse of not having any dollars if they need to return any money.

Came back at 3:00 PM collected my passport, and don't forgot to enter your information in the computer before you leave. I thought the interview is over but for me they asked more questions at border than at consulate.

Got my I-94 after a lengthy stay of 3 to 4 hours. Crossed back into US and drove to hotel and got a flight to home next day.

I hope this might help and if any one need any help don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks
RM

congrats rmadired,

I am sure it was a revalidation case, for which year of H1 you got your stamping done?

Was it based on pending GC?

Did you meet with someone who got his/her stamping based on pending GC?

I am on my 10th year of H1, and about to get my 3 years extension based on approved I140. Did you meet someone with a similar case like mine?

Please do reply!

thanks,

rmadireddy said:
Hi All,
This forum really helped me a lot ...
reached Tucson Sunday morning on 08/20, drove to Nogales by renting a car.
I stayed @ bestwestern in Nogales (USA) .Next I woke up early and reached border at 7.00 AM. Parked my car @ Mc'Donald's parking lot for $4/day. Crossed border through a revolving gate ( no need of mexican visa, if you see a guard at the gate just don't look at him and keep on walking) . Took the cab to the consulate ( Consulando). No need to bragain as they ask for no more than $8 in most cases. Never pay more than that either.
I left my cell phone in my car as I don't think I need it in Mexico. There are small store beside the consulate to take care of your stuff.I went in around 8:30 AM and came out at 9:00 AM. Every one that day got visa and as far as I know no one got rejected except one guy whose name was mispelled in passport. At the consulate the general questions 'Job Duties, responsibilities, resume'. I was h1 to h1 extension but changed company so he asked why i am changing companies.When I came out at 9:00 didn't know what to do as I had to return at 3:00 PM so i was just walking through the town.
With regard to Banamex I got before my trip , you could get it on the day of appointment too. The bank I would say may be a 1 KM from the consulate but they open at 9:00 Am. If possible buy mexican pesos for $20 as they might be useful when you dine out or to pay for the cab. They make excuse of not having any dollars if they need to return any money.

Came back at 3:00 PM collected my passport, and don't forgot to enter your information in the computer before you leave. I thought the interview is over but for me they asked more questions at border than at consulate.

Got my I-94 after a lengthy stay of 3 to 4 hours. Crossed back into US and drove to hotel and got a flight to home next day.

I hope this might help and if any one need any help don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks
RM