Aug 2004 Concurrent filers

It's my turn to say that I got the Magic E-mail today.

140 Approved 05/04/2005.

Labour PD - Aug2002
140/485 RD - 08/20/2005 ND - 08/25/2005
EAD AD - 11/17/2004
AP AD - 11/18/2004
140 AD - 05/04/2005
485 AD - ??/??/????

RFE on I-140

Hi Guys,

I received an e-mail from USCIS saying they send letter for additional information for evidence. What could be the common RFE's and did anybody get the RFE's filed in Aug'04.

Usually how long it takes to resolve these kind of issues.

I-140 ND: 8/16/04 RFE:5/3/05

RFE is for Company ability to pay or there profit and loss balance sheet . Company don't need any thing from me.

I-140 RFE - Experience letters

Hi Sriram1975,

What is your approch for detailed exp letters. I hope I would not get this kind of RFE (my lawyer is still waiting for RFE letter). Actually I worked and working in different skillset and my labor was filed in different skillset. For me it is hard to get those exp letters from previous employers. What would you suggest for this.

Any input from all the community is really a big help for me.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

140 Approved

Guys,

I am happy to inform you all that my I140 was approved on May 6th. Just got the "Magic" Email this morning. No LUD on my 485 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
luckyandcurious said:
Hi Sriram1975,

What is your approch for detailed exp letters. I hope I would not get this kind of RFE (my lawyer is still waiting for RFE letter). Actually I worked and working in different skillset and my labor was filed in different skillset. For me it is hard to get those exp letters from previous employers. What would you suggest for this.

Any input from all the community is really a big help for me.

Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

I drafted a new exp letter that details my software skills in various categories like Prog, OS, TOols, DB etc.. Included training I had while workig with them. Also included a generic section of what my responsibilities are and then specifically including what I did. Old one was 1/2 page, new one was 1.5 pages. Hopefully they will accept this new letters.
In you case, see what your rfe is about. I dont think USCIS is technically competent enough to differentiate the nuances in different technologies, terms and jargon. You can also argue that experience gained earlier has helped you in learning a new technology on your own which is relevant to your LC. Let us know what your rfe is. Dont worry abot it till you see what it is. Good luck.

I-140 approved, RD 08/02/2004

Guys,

Finally, it's my turn to say....

I-140 approved yesterday (05/11/2005), got 5 emails saying the same thing, but no complaints!!!!

Please see my signature for more details....

Hoping that I-485 gets approved soon!

Rfe

Hi Sriram:
When I talked to my lawyer (and she is really good at legal issues), her paralegal person told me that the experience in the substitute labor and your experience letter should match word by word. So the best thing to do is - get a copy of the Substitute Labor. Then find out the exp mentioned there. Talk to your ex-employer and get the exact words in your experience letter.
And then send a copy to NSC.

thanks,

Hi ipuser,
My lawyer recomment not to put all the words from the labor. Write same as 90% and write your own words as it looks like the same kind of work.

Thanks

My experience letters had exact word to word match as the experience required on the LC. Luckily my I-140 is now approved.

August'04 140 Filers

Gurus,
Are july/august 04 filers are cursed by any chance?The fashion of approvals is weird.

140/485 Concurrent ND : 08/03/04. No info yet regarding the approval.

Is there any way we can escalate issues pertaining to 140 to the senators as a group of filers.

This's really frustrating situation which is the same case for many others like me.

Let's share the ideas , if you have any.

I-140 Approved RD-08/09/04

Hang on there August filer's , one more I-140 Approved.

I for one am starting to believe the theory that EAD/AP renewal might trigger I-140 Approval.

Good luck to all!
------------
EB3
PD - Aug 2002
140/485/765/131 - RD: 08/04/2004, ND: 08/09/2004
EAD AD - 10/25/2004
AP AD - 11/10/2004
2nd EAD/AP -Applied on 5/11/2005
485 LUD -5/11/2005
140 AD - 05/19/2005

I 140 Approved

PHGUY and Guys

My I 140 was approved on 05/04/05 . Even though felt happy wish all the earlier filers get their appoval soon. My details in signature.

FYI, PHGUY my PD is the same as yours

Congrats

rg140 said:
PHGUY and Guys

My I 140 was approved on 05/04/05 . Even though felt happy wish all the earlier filers get their appoval soon. My details in signature.

FYI, PHGUY my PD is the same as yours

Congrats rg140 !!