Aug 2001 - Approved

GCAspirant123

Registered Users (C)
I am so glad to say that my wife and I got approval yesterday.
.:)

Yesterday was the day i smelled the freedom and hope everyone will get to feel the same in a very near future

My details

PD - 12/1999
Labor - 04/2000
I-140 - 06/2000
RD - 7/2001(Wasted a year since the PD was not current)
ND - 8/2001
FP - 1/2003 (Manually requested)
AD - 11/13/2003 :cool:

People in the forum are the greatest and they are there in all tough times. Everything will be just alright. I will stick around in the board.

I think that they assign each month cases to each IIO and hope to see a lot of approvals in this board.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
NC Congressman reply

I do remember your case and circumstances. I have the latest aging report from Texas and the report says they are working on I485's received on or before 1/23/01.

Texas is well aware of how far behind some of the I-485 applications are, and that is clear from the email I got from them back in March that I forwarded to you.
Mr. Price is also aware of this backlog and he has encouraged the BCIS to form a backlog reduction plan. He is also sorry for the long delay and inconveince this has caused you.
Our office will continue to monitor the situation and I will keep Mr. Price informed of the circumstances.

Thanks for your email.

This is what i send three days back

This is *****. I used to work with you regarding my I-485 cases pending in TSC. Here is a concern regarding the INS I-485 processing. This is the concern not only from me but from several people.

When i applied for I-485 back in July 2001, I got the receipt back from INS that this type of case takes between 240 days to 365 days. But you cannot believe that today is 846 days since i filed. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. It takes for ever.

The following line is the actual cut-and-paste from one of your reply for an earlier inquiry for me.

I recently received from the Texas INS office reveals that they are adjudicating I-a485 cases that they received on or before 10/1/2000. This was as of 10/30/02.

The website says that the current processing time as of last month is Jan 23 2001. So, in the last one year, the processing date has moved less than 3 months. There is a very serious concern. I am not sure what the real reason behind this. I just want to make sure that these problems have to be well heard by the authorities. Please let Mr.Price know about this.

Note: Random approval has not reduced yet. Many applications filed later than me have got approval which I am sure that INS would not buy that.

Congratulations.

How did you approach the congressman... can you post some details? I mean your first email to Congressman?

Thanks

GCAspirant123

First of all Congratulations on your freedom

Question: did your online message change after you took your FP? mine didn't since January 03

ND 05/14/01

Online message changed

Yes.. my online message changed as that they received our FP.

I have posted the congressman queries as i got them before. But I will consolidate though in the next reply.

similar to yours - want to talk to you

GCApspirant:
Congratulations. I am from Durham, NC and my case is very similar to yours.

PD: Jan 2000
140: Jan 2001
485: ND 8/2001 (waited for attorney to fix EB2/3 screw up).
FP: Jan 2003 (I had to call to get it)

3 EADs, waiting on 3rd AP (179 days today). Have tickets to travel last week of dec '03.

Could you please email your ph # to
gudals15@yahoo.com

I would like to talk to you. I have been seriously considering contacting Congressman David Price's office.
thx
chola

how did you get FP?

GCAspirant123,
Congratulations!
You said you manually request your FP. Could you kindly tell me how to do that? Send them letter, Fax or call them directly?
Thanks

congrats gcaspirant ,

your approval really lifted our hopes.

Can you please let us know that whether your approval was triggered by enquiry initiated from Mr.Price's office .

Last time when we contacted they said we can not make query till TSC moves processing dates to your notice date.

Thank You,

GC pending since aug2001

Aspirant,

Good to see your approval, congratulations and enjoy your freedom.

regards,

JLSBR

Goodluck!!!!

BTW, You mentioned that FP was manually requested. Did thay schedule based on your request???

FP was manually requested

Back on Dec 2002 and Jan 2003, they used to accept the calls in 214- number with which you can speak to IIO directly.

Some IIO was nice and they really listened what we were saying. People called left and right to get the nice IIO.

I tried several times before i spoke a nice IIO. She was very helpful and said i will get my fp notice with a week and i got it.

It is too bad, they do not have that facility anymore. But you can still send letters to the center and explain that why you want to do early FP( lies like you will be gone for 3 months to INDIA and etc.,)

GCAspirant123

First Congratulations! Wish our turn will come soon. Did you get any RFE?

RD (6/01) and ND (7/01) FP (1/03)

Anyone from Raleigh, nc

If anyone is from Raleigh, NC, Please call Congressman Mr. Price and tell him that you are affected by the BCIS delays. He is some committee to increase the budget for BCIS.