aug 1st case waiting for approval.

ncnandu

Registered Users (C)
Any August 1st RD cases waiting for approval and do you know, how many weeks or days it will take once it has been assigned to an officer.

RD - 08/01
ND - 09/24
FP - 03/29

My details are

RD: 8/03/01
ND: 9/25/01
FP: 1/16/02
AD: unknown....

Still waiting..........

RD 8/2/01 Waiting

RD 8/2/01
ND 9/25/01
FP 12/12/01

Still waiting.
My AVM Says " FP received on xx-xx-xxxx ..... pending reveiw" Do you guies have the same AVM message or something different???? Please reply. Thanks.

Experience with IIO

I have called up the INS on several ocassions in the past couple of weeks. The first time around the IIO was very responsive. He mentioned my application is 'JUST there' and it should be a matter of only 2 weeks and I should be hearing something soon. It's been 4-5 weeks since I haven't heard anything. All the following calls made by me to INS to speak with an IIO were fruitless. Some were not able to differentiate between RD and ND while others didn't want to give any specific answers. The conversation with the first IIO gave some hope but none of the others.

RD: 8/02/01
ND: 9/25/01
FP: 1/16/02
AD: Still waiting...

EAC-01-279-5XXXX

August 06 RD

August 06th RD, still waiting.The damn message FP recieved .......
process resumed continues.......

lipi & Aug Filers

I also spoke to IIO on July 19th who told me that my case is under review and I will hear something within a week. My details Aug 15 RD, Oct 11 Nd and Dec 27 FP. Process resumed on 01/18/02. There is nothing heard by me till today. Same is the case with Venati and Ramesh Tendulkar who also has the same first two dates and spoke to IIO 3 weeks back but has also got the same kind of update from IIO eg. (hear shortly or in 2 days etc.). But even they have no update till today in their case.

With the other postings regd people speaking to IIO recently, I came to a conclusion that, as IIOs are telling that they are processing Aug 15 dates, I guess for Aug 15 Rds IIO tells that you may hear shortly or in 2 days or in a week. If people before Aug 15 Rd call them, they tell the file is in Adjudication area or assigned something like this. If people after Aug 15 Rd call, the answer of IIo may be like , you may hear something in about 30 to 60 days. If not please check or call after that period.

I think this guess suits most of the people here. Hence Calling IIO is useless unless both conditions match ("there is a change in address" and "you are expecting approval in a month"). The AR11 I guess for chnage of address is to be sent to a department in Washington DC but not for service centers. INS, if changed address, may check with that dept regd current address is the latest, and then may approve. This is just for information.