AUG-14 Appointment in Nogales please meet here

mask369

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I got an Appointment on August 14 at Nogales for my H1-B. If any one have appointment on the same day please respond so that we can travel together.
I live in Vegas and I'am planning to fly to Tuscon on the 13 of august. I'am thinking of renting a car and driving up to the border and stay at a motel.
Kiran.

I have also an apppointment.I will be coming from Jacksonville,FL.

Guys, What are you thinking about getting the Mexican permit and getting the DD for VIsa

Mexican Permit

Guys, Quetions, we are coming from Chicago, don;t have permit yet, I think it is not possible to get one within this week, hope we will be fine there, based on the forum past experience no body had any issue so far , so I think we should be fine , 72 Hours 30 KM rule. Are you guys planing to stay in Mexico or US side , one of friend who went last month without MX permit said he crossed the Border and stayed in MX 3 -4 blocks. We don;t have choice, we already bought the ticket, we are positive that we will get in MX without the problem,
Thanks

Hi Guys,
I don't think we will have any problem with the permit or to enter mexico. Is there any one who wants to share travelling expenses from Tuscon to Nogales or Hotel expenses at Nogales, please let me know.
mask.

is anybody applying for 7th or higher year exten .. do you claim in applied for immigration on Form - DS 156 , section 36?
just filling the labor does it mean we should state as we applied for immigration?

i booked my hotel at best western, nogales.. so meet you all there who are going on 14th stamping..

and its $10 for one way taxi from tuscon to hotel.