Aug 03 Rd Approved

mark99

Registered Users (C)
Dear All I am glad to report that both mine and my wife's I 485 got approve friday .I recieved the 4 magic e mails friday 10.45 pm.It was a long tiring journey which now came to an end those of you who are waiting in line please sit tight and don't loose hope, the system will work for you at some point in time like it worked for me. I will be available if there are any quetions.

My details
I 485 Rd Aug 20 2003 EB 2
Ac21 May 04, used the lawyer to take care of that
FP oct 1 2004
case status inq feb 05 response after a month, pending service consideration
called the VSC apirl 05, was told that case is in "review" should hear in two weeks.waited for 2 weeks called VSC again rep said you can ask for expedite.did that 4-11-05 no response called VSC again lady said she could not find the expedite asked to fax the expedite again.got a fax response in 2 days that your case is with an officer of the service, being reviewed, does not meet criteria for expedite service .It was at this point that I took a deep breath and stop further efforts as i sensed that some thing must and should be happening and exactly that happend on friday.
Thanks for all the friends who give their valuable time to this forum and kept all of us going.

I have one question if any body can respond my approval says that the notice have been mailed to you etc.Can I expect the card mailed email as well or it is not for every one

Take care

Congrats...

Can you give me some details or format of the expediate request you faxed over? We are also in a similar situation except our ND is Nov 2003. We too got the same response - "pending service consideration". Have to wait 60 days before we can follow up, hopefully after May.

thanks

congrats

Congrats !
Our dates are very close.
I haven't sent AC21 docs yet.
I thought I will respond if I get an RFE. Some of my friends did not send AC21 docs either. What do you think ?

I too did'nt send AC-21. My lawyer said either way (send or wait for RFE if any) is ok. My I-140 and I-485 approved with no RFE after i changed to new company

there was no format that I used .I wrote a letter addressed it to the expedite dept.The response said that my request did not meet the criteria for expedite and that my case is with the officer being reviewed.

Regarding AC21 My thought is to take care of the issue before it become one.consult your lawyer their is no harm in filing for AC 21 It is perfectly legal we do how ever need to over come the suspicioiusness that we have toward immigration services based on their perfprmance and ineffectiveness.

Good Luck